For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

this is to bring the believe of one God the father and one Lord
    Jesus Christ as speared persons as it should be,and to help us to grow in knowledge ,with his word.

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
    Jn 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
    Jn 1:6 There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John.
    Jn 1:7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe.
    Jn 1:8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
    Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”
    Jn 1:16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
    Jn 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
    Jn 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father’s side, has made him known.

this shows the WORD to be the same as Jesus Christ and being the only begotten son of God,
    this means Christ was created as the first of Gods creation,
    and from then on everything was created trough Him (the word)

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    in John 1;1 Christ became God to all of the creation just in the manner that Moses became god to his brother Aaron;Ex 4:16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

this is also true ,in the position the nation of Israel was wen God took them out of Egypt and give them the law and lather the temple it was in view of all the other nations,Israel was the representative of God on earth ,this is in the same manner they were gods,but not God the father.

this is why God told them that they slander his name by disobeying and force God to punish them for there corruption.

T

So now you take the position of judging the hearts and minds of Trinitarians as not being saved?

KangarooJack
    Participant

terraricca said:

in John 1;1 Christ became God to all of the creation just in the manner that Moses became god to his brother Aaron;

Does this mean that Jesus is your “only Master and Lord?” Jude 4

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ

it seems that there are two roads on this site ,and it is well documented ,there could not be a division so we separate ,if you think you are save in your believe why are you question me for ?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 03 2010,09:38)
    terraricca said:

in John 1;1 Christ became God to all of the creation just in the manner that Moses became god to his brother Aaron;

Does this mean that Jesus is your “only Master and Lord?” Jude 4

thinker

t,

Are you going to answer me? You said that Jesus is God to us as Moses was to Aaron. Does this mean that Jesus is your “only Master and Lord?”

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

you to are a trinitarian believer ,that's fine with me but i created this topic to help the non trinitarian believe to go forward with there view of God and Christ,

we have talk so much about this i feel i have nothing to say no more,beside repeat ourselves and make vain comments who lead nowhere.
    I feel to be saved in my understanding i believe you do has well so be it ,i will wait the return of Christ or the end of my passage on this earth and see.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,09:48)
    hi TT

you to are a trinitarian believer ,that's fine with me but i created this topic to help the non trinitarian believe to go forward with there view of God and Christ,

we have talk so much about this i feel i have nothing to say no more,beside repeat ourselves and make vain comments who lead nowhere.
    I feel to be saved in my understanding i believe you do has well so be it ,i will wait the return of Christ or the end of my passage on this earth and see.

t,
    It was a simple question I asked. The Lordship of Jesus Christ is fundamental to true Christianity. So you could have answered my question and then added what you said.

Is Jesus Christ your “Only master and Lord?”

4For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Are non-trinitarians “designated for condemnation” if they deny that Jesus is our “Only Master and Lord?” The whole internet is watching. Just give a simple reply?

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

you know that God is our Master and that Christ is his right arm who fulfill all Gods will,he is also the door,and our savior.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,09:48)
    hi TT

non trinitarians and trinitarians all await the same thing and hold GOD in his role and jesus in his.

wether you think jesus was not dvine which the bible does imply or that he is a vessel of god or tool of god which god has done before via various ways thus proving that he has been at more than one place at the same time.

or that they are all totally seperate entities with their own sperperate qualities is fine also.

even though jesus never has been able to do anything or be anything that GOD is not. jesus is eaxctly as god when he is given his spirit. his ranking or glorifying is not supposed to be held the same.

YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER OR ACCEPT ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME. SAME QULAITIES SAME SPIRIT SAME ESSENCE SAME ORIGIN SAME SOURCE.

the end all is the same, we worship and await the same thing.

maybe not hte exact same way but for the same outcome or things.

thorugh christ is the way that is the narrow path, not a certain religious sect but of certain faith.

the wide path is those that don't acknowledge the whole plan of god the whole works of god or acknowledge it at all.

anyways some things are important some are not, some are trivial some are not, some are vital some are not.

i think that either way one takes god to heart as he should and tries to live life for him and not their own selfish dealings.

one tries to wlak in jesus so that the worship comes to be truth by the actions of thei lives.

thats all that matters.

each one is not gonig agaisnt god's will. where in the bible does it say one has to think they are all seperate in every single way or that one needs to think they are from one source one yet are still individuals in relation

no one here can judge only god knows your heart and mind if you are genuine or not.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,10:10)
    hi TT

you know that God is our Master and that Christ is his right arm who fulfill all Gods will,he is also the door,and our savior.

t,

God made Jesus your Lord:

“Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.” Acts 2:36

If God made Jesus your Lord, then God is not your Lord if you reject whom He has made your Lord. Right?

Peter said that it is “for certain” that God made Jesus your Lord. So you should be able to answer me without any doubt in your mind. Is Jesus Christ your Lord? Yes or no?

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

P2A
    you know i have work with engineers and architects all my live,i also was involve in design of buildings and other structures.
    you ever wander how many calculation are required to calculate a bridge ? to allow it to resit the weather,the traffic,ect;
    if the calculation are done but forgot some or even one at the wrong place,it would be catastrophic for some people on that bridge at a time of collapse.
    in my view so it is with Gods word,God is the greatest engineer and architect of all times,we only mare copiers.
    Our lives depend on understanding Gods will and his plan for us if we do not pay attention how his plan and will are to be applied and transfer to others it will lead to miss calculation and disaster lays ahead.

you believe that God spirit is in us ,this is only true if you have absorbed his knowledge first,you see God can not bless NOTHING,but if you have something that God can bless then it is up to you to take that knowledge and multiply it,for more blessing,

having God spirit does not mean that you have a piece of God ,it means that you are a total committed part to his plan,and because of it the scriptures means all to you from the outline to the smallest bid of seed,

the spirit of Christ means that you have the same mental attitude than Christ in the will of fulfilling gods will in TRUTH.

if we do not pay ettention to truth it is easy to let a lie in our thinking,and this is were everything can go wrong.

You know i can not tell you what to do or not Got can but that s between you and God.

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

you can read the scriptures why is it you ask me for what purpose ?
    You know the scriptures can not be broken ,as per ACT-2;36

I hope you dont expect for me to deny the scriptures ???

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,10:55)
    P2A
    you know i have work with engineers and architects all my live,i also was involve in design of buildings and other structures.
    you ever wander how many calculation are required to calculate a bridge ? to allow it to resit the weather,the traffic,ect;
    if the calculation are done but forgot some or even one at the wrong place,it would be catastrophic for some people on that bridge at a time of collapse.
    in my view so it is with Gods word,God is the greatest engineer and architect of all times,we only mare copiers.
    Our lives depend on understanding Gods will and his plan for us if we do not pay attention how his plan and will are to be applied and transfer to others it will lead to miss calculation and disaster lays ahead.

you believe that God spirit is in us ,this is only true if you have absorbed his knowledge first,you see God can not bless NOTHING,but if you have something that God can bless then it is up to you to take that knowledge and multiply it,for more blessing,

having God spirit does not mean that you have a piece of God ,it means that you are a total committed part to his plan,and because of it the scriptures means all to you from the outline to the smallest bid of seed,

the spirit of Christ means that you have the same mental attitude than Christ in the will of fulfilling gods will in TRUTH.

if we do not pay ettention to truth it is easy to let a lie in our thinking,and this is were everything can go wrong.

You know i can not tell you what to do or not Got can but that s between you and God.

my brother is a civil engineer also and there is a lot too it.

his spirit is beyond our tthinking.

his spirit is knowledge,wisdom,works,rightousness,love,mercy, etc.. it is what god is.

it is complex and many things, so try to not think god cannot be or do anything he chooses.

jesus was of that spirit, that is what seed was used to create him, it is beyond us all. he was in total union with the the father because they were of same essence in everyway.

God has come before man, before this. this is no different, but becasue you think that god cannot inhabit two places at once and that one can have a purpose that is different even though they are from the same source doesn't make that right or wrong or correct or incorrect.

god cares that he is given worship and praise for all , since he is the one responsible.

jesus is included for his role and the wonderful things from him that was from god. he might have been man form of a son born of god's spirit but it was god's source which what he was made of and was given that made it possible and wahy as to he was only teaching and doing waht god knows.

one must have this his focal point in life and worship, thus the truth of that worship from your heart will show by your actons.

thats all god has ever wanted. his kingdom is the message that he wants told throughout the world.

terraricca
    Participant

hi P2A
    i see you have simplified the intire bible in one sentense;one must have this his focal point in life and worship, thus the truth of that worship from your heart will show by your actons.

thats all god has ever wanted. his kingdom is the message that he wants told throughout the world.

this is your last sentense ;is it not i copy it.

you don't read my quote and you just make up your own story .

2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
    2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
    2Pe 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
    2Pe 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
    2Pe 1:7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
    2Pe 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    2Pe 1:9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
    2Pe 1:10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall,
    2Pe 1:11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:16 We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,11:00)
    hi TT

you can read the scriptures why is it you ask me for what purpose ?
    You know the scriptures can not be broken ,as per ACT-2;36

I hope you dont expect for me to deny the scriptures ???

t,
    If you are a true Christain then it should not be a problem for you to confess that Jesus Christ is YOUR “Only Master and Lord” (Jude 4). If jesus Christ is not YOUR “Only Master and Lord{ then you deny Him. And if you deny Him then you are “designated for condemnation”:

” For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.”

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2010,14:33)
    hi P2A
    i see you have simplified the intire bible in one sentense;one must have this his focal point in life and worship, thus the truth of that worship from your heart will show by your actons.

this is your last sentense ;is it not i copy it.

you don't read my quote and you just make up your own story .

2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
    2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
    2Pe 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
    2Pe 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
    2Pe 1:7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
    2Pe 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    2Pe 1:9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
    2Pe 1:10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall,
    2Pe 1:11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:16 We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

not the bible itself you self rightous know it all.

the thing god wants from us is what i was saying.

i'm sorry that then you don't feel or are insulted that god wants us to have his ways our guidence instead of our own selfish desires.

i wan't claiming nor saying what the whole bible is copiled of in meaning.

your now just being rude.

i'm sorry that you must feel the need to be correct and rightous over others in the whole christian faith and are only doing it right.

from the start of the bible there is a theme and is carried out in places that god has always wanted man to worship him for his being the almighty god and to put him first in life an not our selfish desires. not to do wicked things.

and that was amplified via jesus's teaching and preaching the will of god.

and to also preach the god news of god's kingdom. sorry you think that thats not what is to be done to worship god in spirit and truth.

the faith that christ started lead to christianity and the whole of christianity teaches that core beleif. ther eare some difference but the end outcome of faith and worship is the saem.

i say god bless all that try to do this in truth and not to falter,
    you seem to attack and hate those not thinking exactly as you do in everything.

i think that we all want the same thing and if done with truth and heart it is all the same for the actions show it.

terraricca
    Participant

hi P2a

THIS IS YOUR LINE;the faith that christ started lead to christianity and the whole of christianity teaches that core beleif. ther eare some difference but the end outcome of faith and worship is the saem

is this your truth or is it God truth;because if it is yours then it is not Gods truth.
    Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
    the outcome is judgement by Christ ;

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account