Flat Earth?

This topic contains 1,146 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 17 minutes ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 879
    • Total replies 17,909

Dig4truth, I imagine that air swirls around due to cold and hot air reactions. It swirls not just horizontally I imagine, but vertically. Perhaps like the ocean currents that are warm and cold. And it seems feasible that water currents too may go one way and then the other at a different depth.

When a plane takes off, whilst on ground level it is usually a head wind, tailwind, crosswind, or no wind. Not sure that you can have both a tailwind and headwind at the same time. Is this what you are saying?

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 879
    • Total replies 17,909

T8, how do you have a headwind and a tailwind in an atmosphere that is moving in one direction only?

Oh, I understand your question now. So my answer is pretty much the same as above. But I would like to add the following.

When a cyclone or its less powerful counterpart called a depression comes toward land, the wind is ultimately moving in a large circle, but that circle is tracking from west to east due to the earth’s rotation and variances in warn and cold air. When that circle passes by, you can be hit by all manner of direction of wind because it is a circle afterall.

In the east of New Zealand’s South Island for example, it is pretty dry. I think this has to do with mountains forcing weather systems to condense and bring rain or snow on the west as clouds are forced high to overcome the mountain barrier. But when that system finally passes the east coast it can get the sting in the tail, that is the circle passes overhead and the moisture is forced back in the direction of the land while the system is part way over the ocean. If you can picture this, it obviously doesn’t last very long. The word cyclone and anticyclone have the word cycle in them after all.

In short, winds is not flat in shape moving in one direction due to earth rotation and variance in cold and hot air converging, rather, circular in shape with the whole circle tracking from west to east in some places. This introduces all kinds of wind direction, but it is the whole weather system (depression/cyclone/anticyclone) that is moving in a general direction.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 144

If that happens again I’ll get a screen capture or just copy the message. It essentially said that it was preventing me from posting because of a danger to my system. I’m not even sure if you would call an IOS a system!

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,961

Hi Dig4,

If you lose faith in scientists and believe that there is a massive conspiracy afoot to con the masses

then you are only left with your own observations to trust

which is a weak foundation.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 144

T8: “When a plane takes off, whilst on ground level it is usually a head wind, tailwind, crosswind, or no wind. Not sure that you can have both a tailwind and headwind at the same time. Is this what you are saying?”

and…

“In short, winds is not flat in shape moving in one direction due to earth rotation, rather, circular in shape with the whole circle tracking from west to east. This introduces all kinds of wind direction, but it is the whole weather system that is moving in a general direction.”

The point was how you could have a wind that is going against a 1,000 mph rotation. It would seem that all winds would have to follow or lag behind the spin of the globe.

You have heard of the Coriolis effect, I assume.

The Coriolis Effect is a myth. Snipers don’t really take it into account. Railguns are high-speed electromagnetic weapons that shoot a target accurately 100 miles away. They don’t account for the Coriolis Effect.

We can debunk the Coriolis Effect easily by firing a weapon straight into the air. If earth were moving, the bullet would fall in the opposite direction of earth’s spin. But since earth is stationary, the bullet falls close to the gun.

Foucault’s Pendulums are often quoted as proof of a rotating Earth but upon closer investigation prove the opposite. To begin with, Foucault’s pendulums do not uniformly swing in any one direction. Sometimes they rotate clockwise and sometimes counter-clockwise, sometimes they fail to rotate and sometimes they rotate far too much. The behavior of the pendulum actually depends on 1) the initial force beginning its swing and, 2) the balland-socket joint used which most-readily facilitates circular motion over any other. The supposed rotation of the Earth is completely inconsequential and irrelevant to the pendulum’s swing. If the alleged constant rotation of the Earth affected pendulums in any way, then there should be no need to manually start pendulums in motion. If the Earth’s diurnal rotation caused the 360 degree uniform diurnal rotation of pendulums, then there should not exist a stationary pendulum anywhere on Earth!

The “Coriolis Effect” is often said to cause sinks and toilet bowls in the Northern Hemisphere to drain spinning in one direction while in the Southern Hemisphere causing them to spin the opposite way, thus providing proof of the spinning ball-Earth. Once again, however, just like Foucault’s Pendulums spinning either which way, sinks and toilets in the Northern and Southern hemispheres do not consistently spin in any one direction! Sinks and toilets in the very same household are often found to spin opposite directions, depending entirely upon the shape of the basin and the angle of the water’s entry, not the supposed rotation of the Earth.

More on this latter. Taco night!

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 62
    • Total replies 10,037

Hi Dig4truth,

I didn’t think you did that intentionally and I totally understand. Sometimes our devices seem to have a mind of their own, ha.

Do you think it is possible that the Light of day one which was likely ‘begotten’ not created, could be the begetting of the Son who is from eternity?

You can take your time and enjoy your tacos before you get to this. I hope you have some guacamole and chips to go along with them 🙂

Blessings,

LU

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,262

If that happens again I’ll get a screen capture or just copy the message. It essentially said that it was preventing me from posting because of a danger to my system. I’m not even sure if you would call an IOS a system!

Oh, I think that is a browser message about this website not having a secure certificate, that is SSL making the http to https.

This recently became a requirement from Google to use full encryption and this site is not using that yet. The message comes up because making a post from Google’s perspective could be a financial transaction for all they know, so they warn about this data being insecure at the time of posting. While Heaven Net has nothing like that when you post, I will be doing what Google wants anyway because it helps the site with SEO etc which is the more important factor for me. And being absolutely secure is also good, but if someone intercepted the data in your post due to not being fully encrypted, then that wouldn’t be a bad thing because the post is published publicly anyway. You can essentially ignore the message.

david 
    Participant
    • Topics started 68
    • Total replies 11,295

“What is the purpose of this deception—with NASA and scientists and others deceiving others into thinking the earth is spherical?”

You replied “the purpose behind it is to hide God.”

I’m not sue I understand.  If the universe wasn’t as most believe, with a couple hundred billion galaxies each with let’s say a couple hundred billion stars, many of them billions of light years away, and with planets or clumps of matter or rock being dragged around them,  I’m not sure how portraying it this way hides God exactly.

More are you saying this is just some silly idea tha tsoesnt Match the dome / firmament model of the universe?   Even so, I’m still not sure how this deception would help anyone.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,961

Hi David,

Yes it is these guys who are hiding the glory of God shown in creation.

Relying on their shallow and legalistic view of scripture they make themselves gods.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 144

Lightenup, the tacos were nice and the sauce, which this place (Tijuana’s Tacos) is famous for is flaming hot! At least you can select that level of heat if you want! I got the one that had Carolina Reaper and Habanero peppers! Yikes!!! And yes, the guacamole was so fresh it was really great!

Yes I have thought about Yeshua being the first light spoken of in Genesis. I would have to say that it is possible but I can’t say dogmatically that it is true.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 77
    • Total replies 24,630

Ed:  Hi Mike,

You are dismissing that God may be reiterating what Happened on Day 1, The sun and earth’s rotation

Hey Ed, what possible reason would I have to consider it a reiteration?  Do you suppose anyone in Moses’, King David’s, or Jesus’ day would have read Genesis and concluded that God really made the sun on day one instead of day four?  Ask yourself why you’re willing to do all this scriptural gymnastics today.  Can the reason be found in the words of scripture?  Or does the reason have to do with the stories godless men have told us?  Be honest.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 144

Nick, I have pointed out several historical empherical scientific test that conclusivey proves the earth is not rotating. Why then would you suggest that I am loosing faith in scientists? I have to assume you are referencing the theoretical ideas that is offered as “science” today. Yes, I don’t have a lot of faith in that kind of pseudo-science.

Scientists have told us that the curvature of the earth drops at 8″ per mile squared. When we measure this we are able to see way past the curvature on a regular basis. Why would you not have faith in this scientific experiment that scientists have provided?

Also, we have the best scientist of all that says the sun has a circuit. That scientist is God!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 68,961

Hi Dig4,

Yes you seem to think you have found all there is to know.

But I am unsure if you are on the same planet.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 879
    • Total replies 17,909

Coriolis Effect & effect on water

The “Coriolis Effect” is often said to cause sinks and toilet bowls in the Northern Hemisphere to drain spinning in one direction while in the Southern Hemisphere causing them to spin the opposite way, thus providing proof of the spinning ball-Earth. Once again, however, just like Foucault’s Pendulums spinning either which way, sinks and toilets in the Northern and Southern hemispheres do not consistently spin in any one direction! Sinks and toilets in the very same household are often found to spin opposite directions, depending entirely upon the shape of the basin and the angle of the water’s entry, not the supposed rotation of the Earth.

It is generally true I think about the direction of water down a plug hole, but it is a weak force compared to the other influences like the direction of the water flowing into the plug hole. But let’s say you fill up a basin, wait for the water to be still, and then pull the plug. Even then I  believe, the shape of the basin can override the direction. If the basin was perfectly shaped to not favour any particular direction, then it should be down to to this particular effect.

This was demonstrated to me on the equator with the same basin of water. Just a metre from the equator and the water went in one direction and a metre or say on the other side of the line and it span the other way. Not sure if this was a tourist scam or not, because you can change the direction with the slightest change such as perhaps a sneaky tilt of the basin. However, the person doing the demonstration said this is how people in ancient times knew where the equator was and it held special significance to them.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 77
    • Total replies 24,630

Andrew:  Mike,

I’ve read on the net that the ISS can be seen with a telescope and the astronaut with Ham in the vid I do believe to be sincere.

There are definitely objects floating around above us, but they are carried by planes, gliders and balloons.  I just slapped this video together for you.  It’s 4 and a half minutes…

Notice the balloon satellite transiting the moon towards the end.  Instead of the 3 ball-shaped balloons carrying that satellite, do you suppose it’s possible for NASA to make an inflatable ISS to float around up there so people can once in a while catch a view?  Like a bounce house that people rent for kids’ birthday parties – but shaped like the ISS?

Also, please take a quick look at this one, which shows what we can do nowadays with holograms.  It’s only 2 minutes…

So just because something’s up there doesn’t mean it is orbiting the earth in the thermosphere, where it is said to get up to 3600 degrees, while aluminum melts at 1200.  I’m not saying there is a layer of air above the earth that gets that hot… just pointing out that satellites and the ISS, as NASA explains them, contradict NASA’s explanation of the thermosphere.

Andrew: I don’t doubt that men have been to space/earth’s orbit or that the earth is round, but for various reasons I do have doubts about the moon landing.

Yeah, the percentage of people who believe we went to the moon are dwindling.  Even many of those who call me a flattard know that 9-11 was in inside job, Sandy Hook was a false flag gun grab, and we never landed on the moon.  That’s why I was surprised by Gene and T8 believing in the moon landings.  Heck, a mere hour of examining NASA’s own footage and stories should cure anyone of that nonsense. Bart Sibrell’s A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon is a good place to start.  You can find it on YouTube.

Andrew:  If the video you put up with the man from NASA is for real, saying that we’ve lost the technology to go through the Van Allen belt and the other claiming that they are still working on and hoping to go beyond earth’s orbit-as if they-NASA have never done this-forgetting the Apollo missions; this is very fishy indeed. It’s like how could technology like that be lost? it’s not like losing a two dollar bill or instructions to your crockpot!!  That seems as far fetched as dinosaurs aboard Noah’s ark!

If you’re talking about my So Fake It Has To Be Real video on YouTube, then yes, all of those are real astronauts and NASA personnel.  Were you aware that when Ron Howard approached NASA about getting the original footage of the Apollo missions for his IMAX documentary (as opposed to using the grainy, ghostly images people watched on TV, due to NASA insisting that the press broadcast second generation images from a video screen instead of the original footage), they told him that they lost it.  Yep, the greatest achievement in the history of man, and NASA somehow “lost”, not only the original film footage of the missions, but all of the telemetry data too.  What a joke!  🙂

Andrew:  Also the Apollo astronauts at the press conference-Armstrong, Aldrin and the other do seem rather lost and unprepared in their answers to the media. They certainly weren’t very convincing “devil’s masquerading as angels of light”. They certainly didn’t have their stories straight which seems good evidence of fiction, and their body language as pointed out just didn’t speak well.

They looked to me like men who found out at the last second there wasn’t going to be any moon mission, and were forced under threat of death to play along with the charade.  They certainly didn’t look like the men who were about to go to the moon in the pre-launch videos, nor like American heroes who just performed the greatest accomplishment in the world flawlessly.

Andrew:  I was surprised to see you say you didn’t think anyone under 65 still believed in the moon landing since everyone I’ve ever talked to about it, young or old does believe it and most have never heard anything to the contrary.  I also noticed someone on the thread brought up the private company that is planning to do trips to the moon which I heard about also. I really wonder and am curious to see if anything or what comes of this in my lifetime.

We apparently run with different crowds.  🙂  And yes, they’ve been promising to send regular people to space for years now.  They’re even talking about building a “space hotel” where the rich can go when they want to get away from it all.  But have you noticed that every time the new forecast date arrives, they start talking about a couple more years in the future.  Over and over and over, they just keep stringing people along.  Think it out… we supposedly put men on the moon five times within three years… IN THE EARLY 70’s!  Yet in the 50 years since, no man has even gone past low earth orbit.  And just last week, NASA cancelled their most recent moon mission.  So we’re not even sending professionals up there, but in a year or two, Paris Hilton and hundreds of other regular folks are going there for their vacations?  😀

Andrew:  But regardless of what I or any of us believe I find this thread and conspiracy theories in general to be interesting. But what do you say to seeing the space station with a telescope if it’s not really up there? apparently people say they can.

As with anything, conspiracies require discernment.  Some people are claiming all kinds of crazy things, and offer no evidence.  But with things like Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, 9-11 and the heliocentric hoax, the evidence is so overwhelming that if you spend even a little time looking into them, you’ll wonder how you ever believed the mainstream story in the first place.

Andrew, I really appreciated your post.  You flat out said you believed the world is round, but you asked good questions… respectfully.  I shouldn’t have said those nasty things about the members here last Sunday, and I wish I could take them back.  But I sincerely did expect that this discussion would be more respectful back and forth, and a heck of a lot less, “Then how do you explain this, you deluded egocentric flattard wack job?”  🙂

Good on you, man.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account