Flat Earth?

This topic contains 2,247 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

T8 The last part of my Last post seems to losing the LINE spacing.

This has happened before as well – What can be done about it?

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

I could probably add this HTML code to artificially create line spacing but why should I have to?

(color=white)……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………[(/color)

Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 90
    • Total replies 1,270

Not sure what happened, I looked at your post in text mode and all seemed okay in the text/code. I then switched to Visual mode and hit the ‘Submit’ button and it reposted fine. I tried Submitting the post again, but from Text mode, and fine again. Maybe there was a glitch in the connection at the moment of posting?

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 335

Ed: “1) That is hypothetically true, but was not my point. 2) And what source of light are you referring to? God creating himself perhaps? 3) As I said before it could be easily argued the sun was Created on day one – MAKING A DAY and Day 4 merely a reiteration the sun and earths rotation mentioned on day one. DAY 1 “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light”
    “And God called the light Day” <– God Created the Sun “and God divided the light from the darkness” <– the earths rotation (and the darkness he called Night) …Day 4 4) You seem to be ignoring that the NIGHTTIME sky is the focus of day 4. I have to keep repeating myself because you continue to gloss over this”

Ed, we’re not told what source the light was from day one. It could not be “God creating Himself”, that is illogical and a contradiction of the scriptures.

I disagree that “it could be easily argued the sun was created on day one”. It cannot given the wording of Scripture. It clearly says that the sun was made on day 4.

How is the nighttime sky the focus when it clearly says; “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night” and “God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night“. Sounds pretty fair and balanced to me and if anything it would seem that the day would win because it has the “greater light”. Please explain why you think the night is the focus.

Trying to place “scientism” on the same level as God’s Word will always fall short.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

Thank’s T8

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

Please explain why you think the night is the focus.

Because the stars and moon are seen at NIGHT (day 4)

and because you need the sun to have the first DAY (day 1)

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

With the creation of the sun and rotation of the earth you can have THE FIRST day

Both aspects are mentioned as being created ON DAY ONE

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 889
    • Total replies 18,304

This video touches on some of the points I raised earlier about distances in the Southern Hemisphere.

IMO, it also debunks a number of Flat Earth claims that I have seen in some videos.

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,293

T8,

Thanks for the video. That was terrific, simple and clear. The earth is a globe!

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,293

About the first day of creation and the Light…I recently saw this in an ancient Syriac writing of the “Teachings of the Disciples” which I had read before but forgot or missed that it said this about the first day of the week, day one.

2.  The apostles further appointed:  On the first day of the week let there be service, and the reading of the Holy Scriptures, and the oblation:3068  because on the first day of the week our Lord rose from the place of the dead and on the first day of the week He arose upon the world, and on the first day of the week He ascended up to heaven, and on the first day of the week He will appear at last with the angels of heaven.3069

So that is saying:

On the first day of the week:

1. Our Lord rose from the place of the dead
    2. He arose upon the world
    3. He ascended up to heaven
    4. He will appear at last with the angels of heaven

He arose upon the world on the first day of the week…could be in reference of day one of creation. After all, the Son is the Firstborn of all creation.

To read the ancient writing go here: http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf08.ix.vii.html

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 889
    • Total replies 18,304

An eternal circle’s circumference is a straight line. So a really big circle looks like a straight line too.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 335

Ed: “Because the stars and moon are seen at NIGHT (day 4) and because you need the sun to have the first DAY (day 1)”

You know, whatever you want to believe, simply believe it. I’ll stick to the Word of God.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 335

Lightenup: “Thanks for the video. That was terrific, simple and clear. The earth is a globe!”

So the atmosphere is rotating with the earth but it doesn’t have an effect on planes flying in different directions?  If it is rotating 1,000+ mph in one direction how then could it not have an effect on a plane flying in the opposite direction?

The video asks you to hold your hand out of a moving car and feel the force of friction. Ok, now multiply that by several hundred times. Does it have any impact on a plane? You would think that it does. I would too.

Conservation of motion? The plane already has the spin of the earth at takeoff?

What about ones going in the opposite direction? There would be a 1,000+ mph discrepancy in their speeds!!

Please, this stuff just makes the globalists sound silly.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 335

Lightenup, Yeshua was before the world began. Please remember that.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,927

He called the light “Day”

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 2,248 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account