Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 3,281 through 3,300 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, to prove that contrails are actually chemtrails, you have to prove that intended chemicals are being discharged rather than water condensation. And yes, at times chemicals are discharged from planes such as fertilizer etc, but saying contrails are chemtrails needs evidence. I could say that Donald Trump is a reptile shape shifter, but proof would be in order before trying to convince people of such.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8: If a rocket just flew straight up, then it would fall right back down to Earth when it ran out of fuel! Rockets have to tilt to the side as they travel into the sky in order to reach orbit, or a circular path of motion around the Earth.

Mike: Now take that back for a second, and really THINK about it before posting it.  Do you still want to post it?  Does it actually make sense?

Gravity:
    the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.

Orbit:
    the curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft round a star, planet, or moon, especially a periodic elliptical revolution.
    “the Earth’s orbit around the sun”

If an object doesn’t find its orbit it will either escape the influence of the earth or fall back to the earth.

When a satellite’s orbit matches the rotation of the earth, and it’s position over the earth remains fixed, it’s called Geostationary or geosynchronous orbit.

Satellites are launched into orbit, which is to say that they are shot up into the sky on rockets to get them up above the atmosphere where there is no friction. The idea is to get them flying so fast, that when they fall back to earth, they fall towards earth at the same rate as the earth’s surface falls away from them. When an object’s path around the earth, its “trajectory” matches the earth’s curvature, the object is said to be “in orbit”.

Earth Orbit Satellites Explained

Proclaimer
    Participant

Newsflash… the mainstream media is OWNED by the same powers that control the entire world.  They “report” what they’re told to report… period.  They are actors reading scripts that have been written for them.  But every once in a while, a mainstream outlet shows a little decency and reports on a story the YouTubers have already known about for days, weeks, or years.  THEN, people like you and Gene can finally believe it, right?  Here’s one recent example, so kudos to Fox.

Yeah, I am totally on board with what you say here. The Earth is still globe shaped though.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I’ve been an ass lately. I apologize for my poor behavior.

Dig4truth
    Participant

“Pure water, also known as purified water, is water from a source that has removed all impurities. Distilled water is the most common form of pure water.“

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/definition-of-pure-water/

Weather modification (less than 4 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

(Less than 3 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

(About 3 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

(About 5 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

Some completely deny it (including banning anyone who ask the questions), some downplay it, and some have even worked for weather modification companies. These are meteorologists who should know about such things. (About 8 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

Meteorologists and agricultural scientists speaking about things which are denied here and called a “conspiracy”.

(4 1/2 minutes)

Dig4truth
    Participant

Anyone care to take back their comments? Care to admit when they are wrong? Gene?

Proclaimer
    Participant

In certain circumstances, weather modification may happen, especially in drought stricken areas. I also know for a fact that smaller aircraft drop fertiliser and even poisons that kill pests. But the clouds you see going out from passenger jets are contrails.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Cheers Mike. Thanks for the apology. It’s a rare thing to see these days with most people.

Dig4truth
    Participant

I’m glad to hear that it “may” happen. That’s progress.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I wouldn’t call it progress Dig. Those clouds you see in the sky are contrails.

Weather modification is likely a rare thing. To force clouds to rain for example would be a substantial outlay of costs I imagine and you would only do it if the benefit of rain was greater than the cost. I’m not even sure how successful that is either, but it could be a thing. I wouldn’t call that a conspiracy and it likely is not controversial.

About 20 years ago, I built a website for a private company that used aircraft to drop topdressing from the sky. This is not secretive at all and is out in the open. In NZ, they also drop 1080 poison into forests to kill pests that pose serious risk to native animals. This is not secretive at all either, but is highly controversial. There are many against it. These are dropped from small planes and are not those clouds you speak of.

But to repeat, passenger jets create contrails in certain atmospheric conditions. This is not the government poisoning the population.

I remember seeing contrails high up in the sky on sunny days back in the early 70s. At school I would look up and see two lines of cloud that eventually dissipated.  Was probably a long haul flight between Australia and South America or something similar. Haven’t seen them since then. It was probably a flight that doesn’t exist anymore over the local airspace where I live.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Fairy Tales of Chemtrails!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……PURE h2o water is a insulator and will no conduct electricity,    the ‘only” thing that conducts electric current is the impurities in the water.  It is wise to believe our normal water we have will conduct current, for safety sake, but truth is pure water h2o will not conduct electrical current.  I have had personal experience with this in the past, so I am probably more knowledgable then most are. It is better to think normal everyday water will conduct current if enough voltage is applied though.

The guy who throw the boiling water in the air is the best example of a contrail. Imo. The heat from the Jets turbine is super heated and when it inters the freezing cold atmosphere to will cause it to vaporize visually,  if the atmosphere is void of  mosture it will not, the contrail will become visable  in direct porpotion to the  temperature and density of water it contains at the moment  the heat is applied to it, Another simple truth MIKE.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

1. Why did the ISS astronaut say water was dangerous because of the electricity?

2. Why did the 3 sources I quoted say pure water was a poor conductor of electricity… Not that it DOESN’T conduct it?

3. How long does the steam from the boiling pot of water hang around in the air. If you say hours, then you have a point. If you say any less amount of time than that then your analogy is not even close to the reality of the situation.

Proclaimer
    Participant

A jet is putting out way more condensation than a pot of water and closer to the condensation levels of clouds. In fact, contrails are actually clouds. The last from hours to days depending on temperature and humidity.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So then imagine the biggest pot of boiling water you can. It puts off a ton of steam… like an old steam engine train. How LONG does the steam persist after it leaves the pot? That’s the point. Understand? It’s not the amount of steam… but the duration I’m asking about.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,281 through 3,300 (of 6,405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account