Flat Earth?

This topic contains 2,468 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  t8 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author
     mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,141

Hi Kathi,

Here’s the AZ Central site…

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-science/2018/01/26/how-see-super-blue-blood-moon-over-arizona-wednesday-january-31/1063210001/

It has a slideshow of 18 photos half way down the page.  And here’s the ABC 15 site…

https://www.abc15.com/news/news-photo-gallery/rare-super-blue-blood-moon-in-arizona#id

Photos 10,11, and 12 are of particular interest.  But notice how even in Phoenix, some people saw a top-down eclipse, and others saw it eclipse from one side or the other.  How can that be?  How could my sister watch it eclipse from the side, while a mere 14 miles away, I saw it eclipse from the top?  And here are some compilation photos from around the country…

In the first two, you can see how the shadow of the earth progresses from top to bottom.  And as one is standing on the earth and looking up into the sky to see the moon, you have to wonder how the shadow from the earth can be even farther above your head than the moon is.  And it seems as if the sun must be shining under or through the earth to light the bottom of the moon. This last one from Pittsburgh explains it quite well…

The moon is setting on the earth.  In what scenario could the sun be lighting the bottom, while the earth that the moon is setting on is shadowing the top?  How can the earth that is eclipsing the top not also eclipse the bottom?  How can the sun that is lighting the bottom not also be lighting the top?

It’s like the sun must be shining under the earth to light the bottom only… but that can’t be because this photo was taken at 5:50 am, and you can see that day is breaking.  The whole thing is bizarre to me.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

I have a challange for everyone. If you can spend 25 minutes watching the beginning of this video you will see the reason why this is such an important topic and how it is producing much fruit for the kingdom.

It it is an interview with Rob Skiba which many of us on both sides have used for information.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

One other challenge; provide Scripture that uses literal or any other type of language that describes a globe earth.

mikeboll64 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 25,141

D4T:  If you can spend 25 minutes watching the beginning of this video you will see the reason why this is such an important topic and how it is producing much fruit for the kingdom.

So many testimonials from thousands of people who have been drawn, either back to Yahweh or towards him for the first time, due to the knowledge that the scriptures tell the truth about our world.  And those are just the testimonials written to one man, Rob Skiba.  You have already posted a video here from “Truth is Stranger than Fiction” in which he reads a dozen testimonials that have been written to him.  And then there’s Robbie Davidson and hundreds of others who have received the same kinds of heartfelt testimonials about how this knew knowledge allows them to once again trust the scriptures, and accept Christ as their savior.

Good stuff, man.  The flat earth movement is bringing thousands of atheists and agnostics to God, and I say amen.  Let God be true and all men liars.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,492

Mike, how did i know your were a chem-trail believer?, because your deception fits them, you are indeed a conspiracy theorists as they are. Everything looks suspicious to you people. Paranoia has gripted your mindes. But what does scripture say love does?

For love believes all things, another word the mind of those who have love working in them, readely believes all things they hear, but the spirit of truth, given them by God, deciffers the truth from a lie. But a parnoid mind is incapable of recieving be cause it is being held captive, by the paranoia in it.

Brother, i am afraid you are under extreme control and don’t even realize it, much like a frog being slowely cook to death not realizing it also.

I will pray for you, that Gad may deliever you from this captivity you are under.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

Gene, like the proverbial ostrich with the head in the sand you have chosen to be in the dark. I can’t fault you too much because most of the information is trying to keep us in the dark. However, it wouldn’t hurt to look at what some of the professionals have said.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

And if you have a minute watch this;

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

And if you don’t think there are weather modifications (chemtrails) going on then really, get your heads out of the sand, no disrespect but the information is out there. Also I would add the question; why are most sights trying to say that it is not going on and portraying this as a conspiracy?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,595

Hi Dig4,

Anything else you guys are frightened about?

Get them all on the table, if there is a table big enough.

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

Is there anything that you will not believe that they tell you? That’s the scary part!

(4 min video)

(1 min video)

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

By the way Nick, it’s called geoengeneering or SRM (solar radiation management). You should do a little research before you get too comfortable with being sprayed.

I should add that if you can be demonstrably wrong about this topic what about the main topic?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,595

Hi Dig4,

Anxiety and paranoia are not of faith.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,492

Dig4…”ò” really, tell us of one person you personally know who death was the result of aluminium oxide, that they say is being dumped on us by our own government. If the government is doing that for the last 40 years, there sure screwibg up things, because i havent heard of one, that i personally know who has died of aluminum oxide poisoning in all my 77 years.

Dig4….Paranoia is real, many suffer from it. A visit to a psychiatrist could help with that.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

Gene, where’s the curve?

37 experiments that disprove the globe earth. What you got?

Don’t forget to view the comments because he asked for other experiments to add to the list and there are several!

You know, science!?

Dig4truth 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 416

Some of you will be very interested in the ships on the distant horizon in the above video!

Some have asked, “where’s the proof?”, “where’s the evidence?”. Well, if you don’t look you will never see!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,041 through 2,055 (of 2,469 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account