Firstborn of/over all creation

This topic contains 3,619 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author
     Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

Nick you can’t even see that He was speaking through His only begotten Son back them it was the Spirit of Jesus Christ as scriptures tell us. God bless Jesus Christ is more then just  a man. can’t you see that, that his birth is way different then ours. His Father was God. And the Spirit over shadow the Virgin Mary. Send by God. God bless Nick

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

Jodi did you even read what I wrote your not really saying anything about the scriptures I used  or proofing that Jesus Christ didn’t pre-existed what’s up? God bless.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi Anthony,

Scripture tells us he was a man, but you tend to disagree?

Greek theology would prefer that he be a god.

Can you follow him?

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

Hi Nick

The New Testament is full of references to the divinity of Christ, it’s difficult to deny. But you will, your doctorine is in- bedded in your mind you need to cast out that spirit of doctorine. I’ll send the Scripture’s if you want, I don’t think it will do any good right now. God bless Nick.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,380

Anthony. . Show us a single scripture where Jesus ever sai, “I was (alive) before Abraham.” Jesus saying I am before Abraham, is a far cry from saying he was “ALIVE” before Abraham was. But trinitarians are good at streaching the truth to fit their doctrines, arn’t they?

2 comandment….”You shall have (NÒ) other God besides me.” But you people say we will have as many God’s as we want.

You willfully violate God’s commandments, and create other Gods, that called idolatry. IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

Hi Gene   for one thing I’m not a trinitarians. You read what I wrote about Abraham and Jesus Christ go back and read it again Gene. I like share this one with you, about Jesus Christ pre-existing.

And now, O Father, glorify Me together [b]with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. God bless Gene hang in there

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

“Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! Gene do you believe that a man just like you can do this because your anointed just like the man Jesus Christ was, so you say. God bless in Him Anthony

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,380

Anthony. …in fact if it wasen’t a man just like me, infact exactly like me that did not sin, his death could never take away sins, for by man sin intered into this world and by a man it was atoned fore. But yoybelieve it was a a preexisting God or demagod of some kind that did it.

Moving Jesus’ (exact idenity) with mankind in any way denys not only who he is, but destorys his work as a human being exactly like us, only without sin. He is God the Father perfected human being, which is what God has planned for us all. The same God who perfected the man Jesus will also perfect us as his brothers and sisters.

We do not move Jesus’ idenity with us away from us at all, in anyway.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi Anthony,

The choice of an unblemished Lamb was from the flock of mankind.

Surely you can understand this?

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

The Great Shepherd became the unblemished Lamb. The originator of creation also became the Savior of creation.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

Indeed God was in Christ reconciling the World to Himself.

Of course the Son of God was not God but God’s Son.

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

You change scripture to suit you, Nick, is that what we are to do?

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifest in the flesh,

justified in the Spirit,

seen of angels,

preached unto the Gentiles,

believed on in the world,

received up into glory.

Who was justified in Spirit, who was seen of angels, who was believed on in the world and who was received up into glory…was the Father received up into glory?? The Son was God manifested in flesh, justified in Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto Gentiles, believed on in the world, and received up into glory.

Whoever was received up into glory is the One manifested in flesh. The Father was not received up into glory, the Son was.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

You do know that Jesus of Nazareth was anointed with the Holy Spirit?

The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

God was at work in him to will and to do,

(as with his brothers and sisters)

Why do you still confuse the vessel with the blessed contents?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

Listen to John in his first letter.

He understood that to see and touch the vessel Jesus was to see and touch the Spirit of the Son in him.

Hear O Israel, God is one.

Anthony 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 511

Hi Gene.     I said this to you.

Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! Gene do you believe that a man just like you can do this because your anointed just like the man Jesus Christ was, so you say.          Then you come back and said:.

Anthony. …in fact if it wasen’t a man just like me, infact exactly like me that did not sin, his death could never take away sins, for by man sin intered into this world and by a man it was atoned fore. But yoybelieve it was a a preexisting God or demagod of some kind that did it. So is that a yes, you can take away the sins of the world because your a man just like Jesus Christ is and your anointed just like the man Jesus Christ is. So that’s a yes. God bless Gene

Viewing 15 posts - 2,611 through 2,625 (of 3,620 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account