Examination of the incarnation doctrine.

This topic contains 3,211 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  mikeboll64 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     karmarie 
    • Topics started 5
    • Total replies 2,139

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 27 2011,23:21)

You yourself told us you got it from a book authored by a man in the present.

Hi Paladin,

No; he convinced me there was something to “Theomatics”.
    His book deals only with the Greek and Hebrew scriptures.

My research has discovered a Gematria pattern in the “AKJV Bible”.
    The “AKJV Bible” stands for Authorized King James Version;
    first published in 1611; and revised several times since.

This pattern also extends back into the Greek, with links directly to both Hebrew and Greek.
    Whether you acknowledge Gematria or not, it doesn't change the veracity of it's truth.
    Just like an “atheist” not believing in God, does not nullify YHVH's existence.

You believe there's nothing to it, because you have not examined the evidence.
    Just like 'athiests' never examined the evidence of God's existence.
    They just 'ASSUME' that nobody can know more than they do!
    Seems you have something in common with atheists; aye?

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

But Ed, what happens when the evidence goes against YOU (remember)……and you only have to walk outside and take a look at all there is to see evidence, Ed.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,930

Hi Karmarie,

What evidence are you suggesting would go against me?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie 
    • Topics started 5
    • Total replies 2,139

Ed, you know, what the numbers added up to…..etc.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,930

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 27 2011,21:05)
    Ed, you know, what the numbers added up to…..etc.

Hi Karmarie,

I don't understand what you mean?

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie 
    • Topics started 5
    • Total replies 2,139

Dont worry.

but Ed, numbers and calculation are not what Jesus spoke of. Jesus spoke in parables and spoke of things heavenly. The evidence of God is all around us. Things seen and things not seen.

I suppose this is way off topic! ok. Stay on topic.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,295

EDJ………….Please listen to what Paladin is saying Brother, you are caught up in this number thing, that is not new, it has been around for many years. Years ago i saw a man writing numbers on a cement floor and talking to himself about them, not knowing what he was doing i went over and ask him what he was doing and he said “don;t you see this number was the old address of this place and another place that had the same address was a accident and another place there was another thing happened and this means that over on this address somewhere els this was going to happen” or something like that , I realized he had a problem and began to walk away and he began to follow me and explain what all these numbers represented, I ask him when this all started and he said when he was a child he and a friend was playing on a mountain and lightning struck them and every sense then he could understand the numbers and what they meant, so i turned to him and said I believe you have a demon brothering you . He throw up his hand and fell backward yelling “I am not mean, I am not mean” I said to him i never said you were mean, but you do need some help and i gave him our Pastors card and said to call him and maybe he could help him.

EDJ I am not saying you have a demon because i don't think you do OK, but this numbering thing has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years, They have made movies about it even recently one like the Divinici Code and so forth. EDJ listen to what Paladin is saying to you he is giving you sound advice brother. You are (FAR) more effective without the number thing brother. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours……………………………………..gene

Paladin 
    • Topics started 17
    • Total replies 1,215

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 27 2011,20:21)

Hi Paladin,

[/quote]

o.k. Of course that makes me wonder how you decided what numerical value to place on the english alphabet. Is it the phonetic value, or the placement within the alphabet? You know, 1st position = 1 etc. – but then that leaves me wondering when it jumps to 20, 200, etc.

My research has discovered a Gematria pattern in the “AKJV Bible”. The “AKJV Bible” stands for Authorized King James Version; first published in 1611; and revised several times since.

Glad you cleared that up. You just got a thumb-up in my appreciation level.

This pattern also extends back into the Greek, with links directly to both Hebrew and Greek. Whether you acknowledge Gematria or not, it doesn't change the veracity of it's truth.

Well, my friend, that goes without saying. Neither does your acceptance of it, thoguh, if you want the truth about it. In other words, neither my rejection of it nor your acceptance of it makes it true or false.

That is the difference between your gematria and scripture, it is truth whether we accept or reject it.

Wrong analogy my friend, because nothing a man decides has anmy effect upon the veracity of scripture; but man's practice of theomatics may very well give it a life it has no right to.

That's where you are wrong my friend, I examined it when it was an infant, and rejected it because it purported to clear up what scripture made obscure. That would automatically mean that only man was capable of communicating truth to man, God could not. I do not believe that. It is not scholarship that makes scripture clear, it is “much study” that weary's the flesh, and it is the Holy Spirit that brings the solace scripture is intended to bring, with the simplicity of the gospel, not obscured in numerology and dark knowledge.

Just like 'athiests' never examined the evidence of God's existence. They just 'ASSUME' that nobody can know more than they do!

I think that is an unfair attack on athiest's, my friend. I have discussed scripture with several athiests who have put a lifetime into studying the Hebrew/Christian scriptures, and simply cannot comprehend the message entirely because of what the church has done to its message, i.e., obscured it in doctrine and creed.

Seems you have something in common with atheists; aye?

Oh, I would agree, just not what you think it is. I have in common with some of them a love for the truth, and a constant striving to dodge around the Christian concept of
    “orthodoxy,” looking for truth in all the “unorthodox” places. Like “Scripture.”

It is the Christian “orthodox position” that has driven many athiests out of the church and made them look elsewhere.

Baker 
    • Topics started 2
    • Total replies 2,348

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 27 2011,00:25)
    Paladin……….Well put i feel the same way about brother EDJ. Much of what you are saying here i have for years tried to explain, but the false teaching learned here by many have hindered there growth that is for sure. I am not as articulated in scripture as you are though and you add more soundness to them. I sure hope T8 will read some of this Brother, he has good logic and i believe he could comprehend what you are saying. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………gene

Gene!  That is a direct judgment against those who believe Jesus preexisted His birth on earth.  My growth in the truth has escalated to a point that you have no idea.  I could say the same to you.  First you don.t believe in a Satan, even so there are clear Scriptures that He does exist.  Then you denied even what Jesus said, just like Paladin.  OH yes, I hope t8 will see this too.  Paladin is just as wrong as Ed. is….interpreting Scriptures to your and Paladins view does not make them go away.  They are the truth, and in truth you should worship.  And the truth shall set you free.
    Jesus came from Heaven to do the will of His Father who send Him.  No other way can anyone interpret that, it would be adding…. And that is 100% wrong…..
    Peace Irene
    PS No church has shown us that, but God's Holy Spirit did.

Paladin 
    • Topics started 17
    • Total replies 1,215

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 28 2011,06:34)

Paladin……….Well put i feel the same way about brother EDJ. Much of what you are saying here i have for years tried to explain, but the false teaching learned here by many have hindered there growth that is for sure. I am not as articulated in scripture as you are though and you add more soundness to them. I sure hope T8 will read some of this Brother, he has good logic and i believe he could comprehend what you are saying. IMO

Gene!  That is a direct judgment against those who believe Jesus preexisted His birth on earth.  My growth in the truth has escalated to a point that you have no idea.  I could say the same to you.  First you don.t believe in a Satan, even so there are clear Scriptures that He does exist.  Then you denied even what Jesus said, just like Paladin.  OH yes, I hope t8 will see this too.  Paladin is just as wrong as Ed. is….interpreting Scriptures to your and Paladins view does not make them go away.  They are the truth, and in truth you should worship.  And the truth shall set you free.
    Jesus came from Heaven to do the will of His Father who send Him.  No other way can anyone interpret that, it would be adding…. And that is 100% wrong…..
    Peace Irene

Hello again dear sister;

Would you mind considering something for a moment?

Did you know you had the promise of eternal life before the world began? “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;” [Titus 1:2]

Yet, we both know you did not preexist your own birth.

Paul says Jesus did not predate Adam, “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the LAST Adam was made a quickening SPIRIT. 46 Howbeit that WAS NOT FIRST WHICH WAS (Jesus) SPIRITUAL, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”

Jesus referenced several things that took place prior to creation. We were given the promise of eternal life before God created the world; God promised Jesus glory, before the world was created; God hid his wisdom for our glory before he created the world; We were chosen in Christ before God created the world; We were given by God, works to perform, before he created the world; We were given purpose and grace in Christ, before God created the world; Jesus was foreordained to be the sacrificial lamb before the foundation of the world; God loved Jesus before the foundation of the world. All these things were already set to happen, before the world was even begun in creation.

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:”

“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:” [Eph 1:4]

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”[Eph 2:10]

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,” [II Tim 1:9]

“But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,”

“And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” [John 17:5]

Col 1:16 is a reference to the fact that Jesus made changes in the universe; specifically in the realm of heavenly authorities; WHETHER THEY BE thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers.

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, WHETHER THEY BE thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.” [Col 1:16-17]

Jesus is “before all things” because he was elevated to first position in the creation, as the first one to be raised from the dead, without an intermediate prophet; and the first one raised from the dead to die no more. Col 1: 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

When Jonah preached to Ninevah that their city would be destroyed in forty days, the citizens of Ninevah repented, and God adjusted the timeing of the judgment on them for one generation, which is how long it took for the next generation of citizens to rebel against God. It was an adjustment to the age of their destruction.

The Hebrew author recognizes that when the Mosaic dispensation (old covenant) ended, and the new covenant began, it was another “adjustment” of the ages. THAT is the reference of Heb 1:2 and Heb 11:3

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the aiwns [ages];

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the aiwns [worlds] were [adjusted] framed by the reema [word] of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Baker 
    • Topics started 2
    • Total replies 2,348

Quote (Paladin @ Feb. 28 2011,07:36)

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 28 2011,06:34)

Peace Irene

Hello again dear sister;

Would you mind considering something for a moment?

Did you know you had the promise of eternal life before the world began? “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;” [Titus 1:2]

Yet, we both know you did not preexist your own birth.

Paul says Jesus did not predate Adam, “And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the LAST Adam was made a quickening SPIRIT. 46 Howbeit that WAS NOT FIRST WHICH WAS (Jesus) SPIRITUAL, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”

Jesus referenced several things that took place prior to creation. We were given the promise of eternal life before God created the world; God promised Jesus glory, before the world was created; God hid his wisdom for our glory before he created the world; We were chosen in Christ before God created the world; We were given by God, works to perform, before he created the world; We were given purpose and grace in Christ, before God created the world;  Jesus was foreordained to be the sacrificial lamb before the foundation of the world; God loved Jesus before the foundation of the world. All these things were already set to happen, before the world was even begun in creation.

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:”

“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:” [Eph 1:4]

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”[Eph 2:10]

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,” [II Tim 1:9]

“But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,”

“And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” [John 17:5]

Col 1:16 is a reference to the fact that Jesus made changes in the universe; specifically in the realm of heavenly authorities; WHETHER THEY BE thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers.

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, WHETHER THEY BE thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.” [Col 1:16-17]

Jesus is “before all things” because he was elevated to first position in the creation, as the first one to be raised from the dead, without an intermediate prophet; and the first one raised from the dead to die no more. Col 1: 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

When Jonah preached to Ninevah that their city would be destroyed in forty days, the citizens of Ninevah repented, and God adjusted the timeing of the judgment on them for one generation, which is how long it took for the next generation of citizens to rebel against God. It was an adjustment to the age of their destruction.

The Hebrew author recognizes that when the Mosaic dispensation (old covenant) ended, and the new covenant began, it was another “adjustment” of the ages. THAT is the reference of Heb 1:2 and Heb 11:3

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the aiwns [ages];

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the aiwns [worlds] were [adjusted] framed by the reema [word] of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Paladin! I truly don't know what to tell you? Yes, I know we didn't preexist.

1Cr 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

You should have gone on, and see that Jesus is from Heaven. Now we cannot say that. We were created out of the dust of the earth. Jesus came forth from God. I know that most think that in these next scriptures talks about Wisdom, I and others don't believe so.

Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Pro 8:24 When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.

Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

Pro 8:30 Then I was beside Him, as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him;

Jesus was there as Gods Spokesman, His master craftsman and our Savior, who died for us. And certain members here want to make Him just like us, is to me upsetting. No man could ever have done that…..Only who c
    ame directley from Heaven like Scriptures shows….

You see Jesus is much better then the Angels ever were,

Hbr 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Hbr 1:5 ¶ For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Hbr 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Hbr 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Hbr 1:8 But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Hbr 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Hbr 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

look at the last Scripture…..Remember that Lord is Jesus and LORD in all capital letters Almighty God. And it is Almighty God talking through Jesus…Always cause nobody has seen Almighty God only He who came from God.
    Jhn 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
    Jhn 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
    Jhn 6:48 I am that bread of life.
    For Jesus to say this He had to be with His Father, before He became a man here on earth.

He was like us in the flesh, but never sinned because he was taught by His Father and knew what was at stake if He would sin. To then say that He has to be like us, to me is outrageous. He is the literal Son of God, not made out of the dust of the earth like we are.
    Peace Irene

terraricca 
    Participant
    • Topics started 67
    • Total replies 28,224

Paladin

you quote;Did you know you had the promise of eternal life before the world began? “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;” [Titus 1:2]

=============================
    you right ,did not God planted the tree of live right at the beginning ??yes he did even before Adam was made;

Ge 2:8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.
    Ge 2:9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Pierre

Paladin 
    • Topics started 17
    • Total replies 1,215

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 28 2011,08:56)

Paladin! I truly don't know what to tell you? Yes, I know we didn't preexist.

I know that most think that in these next scriptures talks about Wisdom, I and others don't believe so.

Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24 When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27 When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30 Then I was beside Him, as a master craftsman; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him;

Jesus was there as Gods Spokesman, His master craftsman and our Savior, who died for us. And certain members here want to make Him just like us, is to me upsetting. No man could ever have done that…..Only who came directley from Heaven like Scriptures shows….

“The baptism of John, whence cometh it?” From heaven or of men?”

Tell me Irene, where did John's baptism come from? It came from heaven. Did you know there was no sin in heaven, and the pur[pose of John's baptism was to identify the son of God, and to wash away the sins of men? There were no sinning men inheaven, so what was Baptism doing there?

The truth is baptism was not in heaven, yet it comes from heaven. it is a reference to authority. I have told you this before.

You spoke of the one who came from God as though Jesus was the only man from God; I showed you there are many who came from God.

For almost every scripture you showed me, I showed you why your understanding is not the only possible interpretation.

Now you speak of wisdom as being Jesus. That is a decided contradiction of scripture, who speaks of and identifies wisdom as “she.” And “wisdom” is feminine, while Jesus and Christ are masculine.

You see Jesus is much better then the Angels ever were,

Hbr 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

You can;'t even see the significance of your won reference material. Why is Jesus better than the angels? Because he was better to start with? No! because he was MADE BETTER THAN THE ANGELS.

Hbr 1:5 ¶ For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Why did God say “Will” “shall?” I thought you said they were father and son from eternity!

And what is the “this day” of Heb 1:5? It is the day of his resurrection.

“Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
    27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
    28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.
    29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
    30 But God raised him from the dead:
    31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
    32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
    33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.” [Acts 13:26-33]

There is no point in going over any more of your [post because you don't believe anything I am saying, so why bother?

Except this –

Remember that Lord is Jesus and LORD in all capital letters Almighty God.

Funny you should resort to the use of capital letters, because they were not an issue till much later when men began to differentiate between capitals and small letters to prove their doctrines.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,930

Quote (Paladin @ Feb. 28 2011,02:02)

Hi Paladin,

o.k. Of course that makes me wonder how you decided what numerical value to place on the english alphabet. Is it the phonetic value, or the placement within the alphabet? You know, 1st position = 1 etc. – but then that leaves me wondering when it jumps to 20, 200, etc.

My research has discovered a Gematria pattern in the “AKJV Bible”. The “AKJV Bible” stands for Authorized King James Version; first published in 1611; and revised several times since.

Glad you cleared that up. You just got a thumb-up in my appreciation level.

Hi Paladin,

A=1, through to Z=26; “Gematria”(74) in “English”(74) very simple.

Glad you are beginning to understand.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,930

This pattern also extends back into the Greek, with links directly to both Hebrew and Greek. Whether you acknowledge Gematria or not, it doesn't change the veracity of it's truth.

1) Well, my friend, that goes without saying. Neither does your acceptance of it, thoguh, if you want the truth about it. In other words, neither my rejection of it nor your acceptance of it makes it true or false.

That is the difference between your gematria and scripture, it is truth whether we accept or reject it.

2) Wrong analogy my friend, because nothing a man decides has anmy effect upon the veracity of scripture; but man's practice of theomatics may very well give it a life it has no right to.

Hi Paladin,

1) God has orchestrated his “Signature” to be encoded into the “AKJV Bible”;
        weather you want to believe this “Bible Truth” OR NOT does NOT change THE FACTS.

2) Correct analogy: Your negativity towards my research is akin to an atheists negativity towards “The Bible”!

God's Signature
                 The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

God bless

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,930

(1)That's where you are wrong my friend, I examined it when it was an infant, (2)and rejected it because it purported to clear up what scripture made obscure. That would automatically mean that only man was capable of communicating truth to man, God could not. I do not believe that. (3)It is not scholarship that makes scripture clear, it is “much study” that weary's the flesh, (4)and it is the Holy Spirit that brings the solace scripture is intended to bring, with the simplicity of the gospel, (5)not obscured in numerology and dark knowledge.

Hi Paladin,

1) How could you have examined my research when you were an infant?

2) Does that mean you reject most of the the New “Testament”(117),
        because man played a active roll in clearing up some obscurity in the Old Testament??

3) Are you telling us you don't read the bible that much?

4) Does the “HolySpitit” also tell us not to judge others?

5) What does numerology have to do with anything I have said to you?
        And what are you calling 'dark knowledge'?

God bless

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 3,212 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account