The Book of Enoch

Viewing 6 posts - 281 through 286 (of 286 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Whatelseisthere
    Participant

I have listened to the Book of Enoch recently, for the first time a few months ago and many times since.  I find nothing in it contradictory to the 66 books of the Bible.  In fact it is right on the money in my opinion and fills in many things we have longed to know.  After finding out that this book was included in the Dead Sea Scrolls gives me great confidence in its authenticity.  It was likely written shortly after the time of Genesis.  What we have now are copies just like the Torah, the Old Testament, and the New Testament.  The power of God’s Word is overwhelming and fascinating.  His awesome power is captivating and wonderful.

Admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums Whatelseisthere.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Whatelseisthere,

Yes it is an interesting book alright.

More New Testament and Son of God based than the Old Testament.

Whatelseisthere
    Participant

It has been a wonderful experience listening and reading Enoch.  This book fills in the big gaps between Adam and Noah.  I find nothing in it that is against the 66 books of the “accepted” Bible.  In fact, it clarifies many things.  Let us remember that 2nd Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness……

Not just what man has decided to include.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, if genuine, it does fill in that huge gap. It is an amazing book or set of books.

Viewing 6 posts - 281 through 286 (of 286 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account