Dry Bones Shall Live

This topic contains 109 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NickHassan 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author
     GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Nick….what is the “IT” that was buried in weakness, and does it not say “IT” is raised in power.

Tell us how did the “IT”, CHANGE TO ANOTHER “IT”, IN THE FLOW OF THAT SENTENCE?

SCRIPTURE SAYS, the “dead”, seed that was sown simply came to life when planted, and brought forth of “IT’S” kind. It did not change to a different kind of seed did it?

Just as the seed of any tree or plant will produce a tree or plant just like it came from, which in turn produces the same seed that was planted.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

The natural body is sown and the spiritual one arises and we go to meet the Lord in the air.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Nick….The question is, is it a physical regenerated body or a spirit, now remember spirits don’t have bodies. To say we will have a spiritual body, is not the sameas saying we will be spirit. Spritual body, simply that t h e body was spritually generated, like Adam’s was spritually by God, who is spirit. So spritgenerated Adam and Eve’s bodies. But both were made from physical matter, but were spritual generated. Do you see my point.

Now those after Adam and Eve were not spriturally generated, because the all came from the man and women, that is why it says, “Eve is the mother of all living, because it was through the women we all came into being, not through the spirit, so we are not spiritually generated at first, but we will be at t h e resurection, saying a person is spiritual is not saying the are a spirit.

That to me is the difference of being born of the earth “spiritually”. Or born physically through a women.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Spiritual bodies are bodies equipped for entering heaven.

We will have bodies like unto the angels.

Angels are spirits.

Now the Lord is the Spirit and we will also be alike to him.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Take a piece of corn and plant it. A dried up 4mm seed that is full of amazing production potential

In a few months it’s a tall plant with green leaves and hundreds of pieces of corn on several cobs.

The whole thing would be larger(6ft tall), heavier(10k)and more complex than the seed planted

Why do you imagine the human body, which is the seed, bears any likeness to the new body?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Mk 7.12

After he called the crowd to him again, he began saying to them,

’Listen to me all of you and understand: there is nothing outside the man which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which proceed out the of the man are what defile the man. If anyone has ears to hear let him hear.’

When he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples questioned him about the parable. And he said to them

’Are you so lacking in understanding also?

Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from the outside cannot defile him, because it goes into his stomach and is eliminated. ( thus he declared all foods clean) And he was saying that which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensualities, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.’

Food is for the natural body and with eating comes the need for elimination.

Eternal life is not built around such needs.

An undefiled man is defiled by cooperating and letting his indwelling demonic occupants use his body for sin.

Jodi 
    Participant
    • Topics started 7
    • Total replies 1,144

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

We are NOT given celestial bodies, they have ONE glory and MANKIND has a DIFFERENT GLORY!! The resurrection of the dead are given incorruption, Jesus was raised flesh and bones and that flesh and bones as God promised was raised to NEVER see corruption.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

So that FLESH and BONES body Jesus was raised with Nick, where is it now, did it decay? What did God do with it? You say he no longer has it, however God said it would last forever.

Angels have spiritual celestial bodies and Jesus has a spiritual terrestrial body, their bodies ARE DIFFERENT according to their DESIGN, but they are the SAME in that they both HAVE  God’s Eternal Life.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

This scripture does not state we will have the same bodies, it does state that we will both have eternal life. If God tells us that the celestials have ONE glory and the terrestrials have ANOTHER GLORY, that is in relation to their DESIGN, and God’s intelligence that creates a variation of creatures. We obviously can see from the variety of creatures that God has designed He likes diversity a great deal.

Nick don’t you believe that celestial beings were able to sin?..

and you say a “spiritual body” means a celestial body?

A spiritual body represents any creature that has been given eternal life, they are spiritual because they do not sin, nor are they capable of sin.

“Spiritual” means of God’s Spirit, fully following God’s will, and having God’s life in you, it does not mean that you are a spirit being. Which I believe Gene told you the same thing.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Jodi,

The earthly body of Jesus did not see corruption, and it will not. Scripture is fulfilled.

But we will all be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

The wheat plant is not still as a seed.

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Jodi….Yes that is what i was trying to tell Nick, thanks.

Nick, why do you think the evil we do is the result of denomic being dwelling in us. Shurely God is not unjust by juding us according what something else is doing is he?

I think the problem here is your equating evil as being a demonic being of some kind. I do not see it that way, i see evil is as opposed to good, and because i understand that spitits come in many different types and kinds, but basicly fall into two categories, good or evil, clean or unclean.

I believe these different types and kinds of sprits supply there own cognisity to our minds, and cause us to respond accordingly. They greatly effect our thought processes, and take control of our lives. They supply there own types and kinds of intellects to our minds.

Is that not why it say we are washed by the “word” of God? What is a word? Is it not is it not intellegent uterances are they not expressions of our intellects or minds same thing right?

When i have a bad thought i really do not think a demonic being is doing it, I think it is actually comming from me, my own mind, not someone else’s. So i learn to deal with by comparing that thought with the words of God, and if it is against his words, i reject it as evil or unclean, and ask God to rid me of that evil spirit, and cleanse me. To me its all about “renewing” of the “mind”, the way we think, to better aline with God our Father, and our lord Jesus christ.

Peace and love to you and yours…….gene

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Nick….every think the plant became was always in the seed it just repeoduced OR REGENERATED itself again, it did not produce a different plant now did it? ITS DNA IS AND WAS THE SAME. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ….gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

DNA is of the dust of earth.

The dust of earth has no inheritance.

The earth will be renewed.

If we allow Satan to act through us we are slaves of sin.

If we are slaves to Satan we too will share his fate.

We do have to choose which master to serve.

The servants of God do not serve Satan

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

There is only a choice of two to serve but that choice is vital.

The whole world is under the power of the evil one.

Those the Son sets free are free indeed.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Jodi is unable to see Satan and that makes her ideology much more complicated.

Every man’s heart is the enemy in her view.

Who knows his own heart?

Jer 17.9

The heart is more deceitful than all else, and is desperately sick.

Who can understand it?

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,083

Nick….your view makes man a victim of everything, good or evil, like he had nothing to do with his conditionshe is in, if that were the case how could God even Judge us for anything we ourselves do? I apsolutely believe the problem is us, not some demonic “being” going around junping in ans out of whosoever he chooses to.

Nick, i only know in my life it was me myself who done the evil i did, it proceded out from my own heart, not the heart or mind of another, God has alway dealt with me by what I was doing, he alway corrected me in measure, not someone else,even though others suffered by the wrong i did.

Nick it seems your are putting the blame of all the problems on something else rather the the person doing the wrong. It just dosen’t make sense to me, maybe i am understanding you wrong brother. Surely we have to be held accountable for some of the things we do brother.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 69,468

Hi Gene,

Despite the influences on a man it is his own choices that determine his fate.

Jer 17.10

I, the Lord, search the heart. I test the mind.

Even to give each man according to his ways,

according to the results of his deeds.

That is why we are to resist Satan and seek righteousness in Christ Jesus.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account