Debbie an Christy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

To draw more members to this, I created a new topic…
    Debbie's Autopsy has not been done yet…… The Family is going through something we thought we never would have to go through….Debbie was a very sweet and kind person…. so many Family members are in shock, especially Ralph our Son,  Her Husband…. I have no idea how to handle it…. If any of you know, please let me know…He won't go to as Doctor knowing Ralph….
    As of today, the cause of death was a blood clot, a side effect from radiation treatment, of Her cancer….The blood clot went to Her Heart,  and She became  unconscious, since She was driving a car, thus causing a three way car accident…with three elderly persons in it…. Two are in critical condition….all prayers are appreciated…

Now to Christy…..The Doctor told Her, if She will not have an operation within 2 weeks She would die….Even after She has an operation, She only has a 15 % survival rate….Esophagus Cancer is very serious, and it will hit our Family even harder..
    Gary and Christy have been married for 18 years, and Georg and I love Her so much…..
    Please pray for a Miracle….Thanks in advance..Peace and Love Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Irene,
    I'm so sorry to hear about all your family is going through. Unfortunately there is no good way of handling this except day by day trusting in the grace and mercy of God.

“Father, I lift Georg and Irene up to You and ask that your peace would come on them, I ask that You would provide comfort to the entire family. I lift up Christy to You and I request that You would touch her with Your healing power In Jesus' name, thank you.

With love and concern, Wm

shimmer
    Participant

Irene, I just said a prayer for you and your family. Lots of love for you all.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Irene,

Don't forget to take care of yourself and Georg through all of this.  Force yourselves to eat right and get your rest – even when you don't feel like doing either.  Remember that extreme stress and worry is a killer.  And neither one of them will ever change the outcome anyway.

As far as Ralph, make sure he knows that you empathize with him, and that you are also hurting because of Debbie's untimely death.  But in this situation, less might be more.  I wouldn't even try to rationalize it as “part of God's plan”, or say, “God has His reasons”, or anything like that.  I would convey to him that you are there for whatever he needs, whenever he needs it, and not say much more than that.  IMO, people in a time like this would much prefer to be QUIETLY held and comforted instead of listening to someone prattle on about God's will and such. None of us know the “why” of it, so there's no use in pretending we do.  Offer a shoulder to cry on, and let him grieve as long as it takes – grieving right along with him.

As for Christy, I echo Wm's prayer and ask that the Father perform a miraculous healing and rid her of that cancer completely.  I ask through Jesus' name, Amen

shimmer
    Participant

I was going to say the same thing Irene, look after yourself because you werent well.

Pastry
    Participant

WM, shimmer, and Mike thank you for your advice…We have not said to much to Ralph, and He has had many visitors that care so much for Him…. He is in shock still and acts like nothing happened….He also has a Pastor that  was His best man at the Wedding, who talks to Ralph all the time… Then He has the Pastor of Debbie's Church and a retired Pastor from the same Church…. They have been so great for Him… The time however will come when He stands alone….and it will hit Him hard…..Thank you all for your prayers, it is much appreciated….. Georg and I are doing as to be expected…The Coroner has released Debbie's body and visitation is on Thursday night and the Funeral will be on Friday morning….. Peace Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    What difficult times you are facing! As always we are to keep our eyes on Jesus during the storm and during the calm. He is the lifter of your head.

http://www.womensministry.net/public….art.cfm

My prayers are with you, your family, and the others injured. May God give His healing touch and comfort at this time. I am thankful for the pastors from church who are reaching out to Ralph.

Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 09 2011,21:47)
    Irene,
    What difficult times you are facing!  As always we are to keep our eyes on Jesus during the storm and during the calm.  He is the lifter of your head.

http://www.womensministry.net/public….art.cfm

My prayers are with you, your family, and the others injured.  May God give His healing touch and comfort at this time.  I am thankful for the pastors from church who are reaching out to Ralph.

Kathi

Thank you Kathi, unfortuanetley our trials are not over with….It is God that will give us all the strenght to see us through…Scripture tells us that God will not permit what we can't handle…. I just worried about our Son… amd all of the rest of the Family especially Ruth and Tony….Irene

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account