Cyclone Yasi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Please pray for anyone you know that might be in the path of this cyclone. Any members from Northern Queensland?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 02 2011,15:26)
    Please pray for anyone you know that might be in the path of this cyclone. Any members from Northern Queensland?

t8  I have not watched the News is this Cyclone coming our way???? We will pray for all that will be effected by this…..Georg told me that it was on the news today…..The United States is having more snow then any Winter I can remember. We had snow on the ground for most of the Winter, very unusual….and cold…
    Peace Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

It hit Queensland, Australia last night.
    It is day time now, so video and pictures will start coming in of the devastation.

thankful
    Participant

from what i heard no deaths have been reported, yet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes they dodged a bullet.

thehappyman
    Participant

Oue Father in Heaven , may we seek in humbleness, protection for the people that may be in the path of this storm. May all whom are troubled by this storm be comforted and find the wisdom and grace. Abba may you feed the souls and supply fresh water and food and warmth. In Jesus name I pray. Amen:)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 04 2011,20:41)
    Yes they dodged a bullet.

That is good news, right??? Noone got hurt????

Peace Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

One recorded death thus far.
    Amazing when you consider how big this monster was.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Just when you thought it was gone, it had one more sting in its tail and dropped about six months worth of rain in a few hours in the same area where the Black Saturday Fires happened 2 years ago.
    http://tvnz.co.nz/world-n….4014193

And this came a few weeks after the worst floods in a century as seen in the next video.

There have been massive floods all over the world and the US is gripped in a huge snow storm.

The world's weather has gone crazy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account