Confusing translations cause misunderstandings

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 8 months ago.

• Author
     Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,957

So, I’m not allowed to answer?

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 155
    • Total replies 27,957

Hi Nick,

Are you self qualified to determine what is a foolish question –
    and therefore not answer, but others, you do not afford this right?

I answered all your questions to me: Even the Elijah John one; will
    you not afford me the same, and do unto me as I have done unto you?
    “with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again” (Matt 7:2)

GeneBalthrop 
    Participant
    • Topics started 42
    • Total replies 16,384

T8…. The word Antichrist, does no mean ANTI-JESUS as you supose, it means anti-anointing. The Gnostic’s preached JESUS, THEY BELIEVED in him, but it was a different Jesus they were preaching.

They preached a Jesus much like you believe, they said he prexisted his berth on this earth, they also said he had no need to be anointed because he was already a God, and he was only desguised as a man but actually was a preexisting being as you believe also, only you believe Jesus was “morphed” from one sentinel being to another.

I realise you don’t believe he was a preexisting God, but some other type or kind of being, but you have no biblical support for what kind of being he was before his berth on this earth do you. So you are denying he come into his “existence” in the flesh, as we did, are you not really saying that T8. Have you ever thought how could a human, being not exactly like us be a true sacrifice for our sins, Someone who preexisted and had eternal life and had made us and seen life generated in matter, that would hardly be a real sacrifice, seeing he had already been “morphed” from one existence to another already.

Your also in disagreement with the phophet Moses who clearly said the LORD shall raise up a prophet “LIKE ME” from you brethern, it dosen’t say from another existence now does it? Your JESUS DID NOT COME INTO EXISTENCE FROM A TRIBE OF ISRAEL NOW DID HE? HE WAS “MOEPHED” FROM ANOTHER EXISTENCE, CAN’T YOU SEE THAT T8? You are teaching the wrong Jesus T8.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account