Compound Unity Trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

Since I am not one to play coy, WJ & KJ & LU are not permitted to post here. They post enough already and quite frankly it has become a bore, bordering on annoyance.

This is where all others can post a reply, comment, reference to any thread that is created by a multi god believer.

I will start, even though they are using modern words to preach their god, tis not a new teaching whatsoever, a very good tactic since most do not know much of ancient beliefs, or have study another religion.

Which by all means is true, not many people do, so it is quite easy for them to come in and proclaim they have solved the mystery of the bible finally, after all these years.

The use of this compound unity is quite evident to cover up their two god worship system, many ancients felt the need to appease many gods for different reasons. Perhaps this is what they feel also, they are not quite sure who is the real god, and if they choose the wrong one, then they are in for torment, so by choosing both, they are covered and have nothing to worry about.

Just my thoughts on the matter, anyone else have an opinion on the matter.

Pastry
    Participant

princess, my opinion is that they are totally wrong.  There is no Scripture that says both Jesus and His Father are called Jehovah…. On the contrary there are several Scriptures that shows they are wrong..

Psa 83:18   That [men] may know that thou, whose name alone [is] JEHOVAH, [art] the most high over all the earth.

HIS NAME ONLY

Psa 68:4   Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jehovah and rejoice before him.  

PRAISE HIS NAME, NOT THEIR NAMES

Psa 97:9   For thou, LORD, [art] high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.  

LORD IS ABOVE ALL GODS

Mostly in the Old Testament for Jehovah the translators used LORD in all capital letters….the reason is that in our Ryrie Study Bibles footnotes it says that the translators didn't want to take Gods name in vain, and used LORD instead…

Deu 4:35   Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he [is] God; [there is] none else beside him.  

THERE IS NONE BESIDES GOD

Deu 6:4 ¶ Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

ONE LORD IN CAPITAL LETTERS

1Cr 8:4   As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol [is] nothing in the world, and that [there is] none other God but one.  

NONE OTHER GOD BUT ONE

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.  

1Cr 11:3   But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.  

The Holy Spirit is not a person. It is the Spirit of God Almighty Father of us all…

.1Jo 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

These are enough Scriptures to show us that there are not two or three that are on the same as our Heavenly Father…And they are not called Jehovah….

The trinity is a man made doctrine and not of God….and so is the compound Unity….. Jesus and God are one in their believes and that makes them one, and we too should be in one accord with both the Father and the Son…
    .How good and how pleasant for Brethren to dwell together in Unity…..a very nice Song…. but not to many are in Unity..today… one day we will, when Jesus returns, only the truth will be taught…..

Peace Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Aug. 31 2011,14:25)
    Which by all means is true, not many people do, so it is quite easy for them to come in and proclaim they have solved the mystery of the bible finally, after all these years.

The crazy part is that there is no mystery in so far as who God is and who and what Jesus is. Scripture has revealed the truth to us.
    We know that God is the Father, and he has a son called Jesus Christ whom he has anointed as Lord and Christ.

But rather than the beautiful simplicity that is in Christ, they complicate things and bring confusion.

The ultimate reason this happens is because the foundation of the Church was built on the truth of whom Jesus is. i.e., that he is the son of the living God and the messiah. Satan obviously needs to attack the Church and attacking any structure is best done by collapsing the foundation. Ultimately these people that attack the foundation of the Church are probably not sinister in that they are aware of what they are doing, rather I would say that most are weak-willed or thinking carnally and it is this that the enemy uses.

The thing is that there has always been a constant stream of people willing to attack the identity and position of Jesus Christ. When one leaves another takes the baton. I assume this will keep on happening until the end of the world.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Love is blind, Princess.  And love will blind many people to many truths.

Kathi, Keith and Jack truly adore Jesus with their whole heart.  They adore him so much that they feel the need to place him in a higher position than what is taught by the scriptures.  And because of that extreme love, they are blinded to the fact that by placing Jesus as God Almighty, and giving worship to him along with the Father, they are actually breaking the scriptural rules that were clearly taught by both Jesus and his God.

I fear that they will have a heartbreaking and rude awakening when they speak the words of Matthew 7:22, and hear as a reply the words of 7:23.

But I am interested in your knowledge of other triune gods.  Could you post a little here and there about the ancient triune gods that were worshipped by different nations?

peace,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

So, the one who exalts herself as '”Princess” makes a thread that she personally attacks Jack, Keith and I in, and so does the moderator, but makes a rule that we can't post here? Is this second grade???

Personally attacking others was addressed in the thread about “Anti-Jesus is God Fallacies.”

Mike. it was you who said this:

And to those who do post here within the guidelines, please keep personal names out of your posts if you don't want those persons to come here and defend themselves against your claims.

Or was it some other Mike who said that because you sure just went ahead and did the opposite of that principle here.

Personally, I am thrilled that I stand out as one of the 'outcast' who believes in the deity of Christ and the unity of God, so I don't care about not participating here but maybe Princess could have gotten some counseling to make a better OP that didn't make it sound like ya'll were in the second grade still. Maybe you can just talk about those millions of us who believe in the deity of Christ and the compound unity of God in a general way instead of personally mentioning people who are members here, by name.

So Moderator Mike, if you want to delete this post because I am forbidden to post here, have at it, but delete yours and Princess' list of personal names and have her replace her list with 'those who believe that Christ is not deity' may post here or something to that affect. Also establish the same rule that you mentioned in the quote above if you want to show that you have to be the moderator for all members here ???

Some threads on here naturally keep others from posting in but they are not set out to tear down specific people. They are meant to be a database. I think that a thread specifically set out to tear down specific people shows NO class and HN continues to lower the standard and fall in ratings because of this type of thing, IMO.

So, if ya'll want to attack us, you already do that in plenty of threads. Is this thread made so that you can attack us like a gossip column. How low can you go??

Anyone who points a finger at someone has several pointing right back at them…maybe that was third grade where we learn that?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Love is biased and shows favour. It is pride which is really the one that is blind.
    And how do we know if we love Jesus?

Jesus said if you love me you will obey my commands.
    Jesus said, “If you love me, feed my sheep”.
    Jesus said, “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me”.

What voice tells a person that Jesus is part of a Trinity? (We know that Jesus never uttered this.)
    How sustainable and nutritious is the Trinity for feeding the sheep?

What will Jesus do when he returns to see his servants feeding his sheep with false doctrine?

princess
    Participant

Kathi,

I cannot help it if there is no room in your compound unity for PRINCESS'. What attack are you speaking of, just to remind you, I said your compound unity is quite boring, and now you have taken it to annoying.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kathi,

I don't see where Princess attacked anyone.  In her opinion, you three “post enough already”.  As you know, Princess also thinks I talk too much.  She is entitled to her opinion, and is probably right about that one.  :)

But as I understood the OP, this is a place where those of us who are not welcome in the many “Jesus is God” threads can answer the claims you guys make on those threads.

And I was hoping to learn a little something about the other ancient triune gods that were in favor long before Athanasius and Constantine turned Jehovah, His Holy Spirit, and His Son into one of them.

Btw, what I said before had to do with people misrepresenting someone else's beliefs or words in a thread where that person could not defend themselves.  So far, no one here has misrepresented your beliefs, from what I can see.  If someone does, than it is my vote that you have every right to correct the misrepresentation right here in this thread.  The owner of the site has yet to make an official ruling on this issue, however.

peace,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    You said:

Btw, what I said before had to do with people misrepresenting someone else's beliefs or words in a thread where that person could not defend themselves.  So far, no one here has misrepresented your beliefs, from what I can see.  If someone does, than it is my vote that you have every right to correct the misrepresentation right here in this thread.

So, I will correct that misrepresentation (of YOURS) right here in this thread.

you said:

Kathi, Keith and Jack truly adore Jesus with their whole heart.  They adore him so much that they feel the need to place him in a higher position than what is taught by the scriptures.  

This is what is taught in scriptures, in fact these are all scriptures.  I am happy to post them here for you to correct you (as you can see, Jesus is God in scriptures and that is what we are trying to tell you):

Isaiah 54:5
    “For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.  

Mark 12:35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he asked, “How is it that the teachers of the law say that the Christ is the son of David? 36David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared:

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.”’i
    37 David himself calls him ‘Lord.’  How then can he be his son?”

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.  

Luke 1:11 And an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the altar of incense. 12Zacharias was troubled when he saw the angel, and fear gripped him. 13But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John. 14“You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15“For he will be great in the sight of the Lord;  and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother’s womb. 16“And he will turn many of the sons of Israel back to the Lord their God . 17“It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him  in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared forthe Lord .

The “Lord their God” here is the same one that John goes before as a forerunner…i.e. Jesus.

“For he will be great in the sight of the Lord;

Jesus speaking:
    Matt 11:11 I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist;  yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

John 1:18
    No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 11:25
    Jesus said to her, “ I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

John 20:26After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” 27Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” 28Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

Acts 10:34
    34Opening his mouth, Peter said:
    “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him. 36“The word which He sent to the sons of Israel,preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all) —37you yourselves know the thing which took place throughout all Judea, starting from Galilee, after the baptism which John proclaimed. 38“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. 39“We are witnesses of all the things He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They also put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross. 40“God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He become visible, 41not to all the people, but to ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42“And He ordered us to preach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. 43“Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.

Romans 9:5
    Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of  Christ, who is God over all,  forever praised! Amen.

1 Corinthians 1:2 NAS
    To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

1 Cor 2:6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood;  for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;

1 Cor 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Philippians 2:6 (New American Standard Bible)
    who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

2 Thessalonians 1:12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, 17comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word.

If you look at the Greek, you will see that all the verbs that are in these two verses are written in the singular form, yet there are two subjects which would normally require the verbs to be written in plural form.  This suggests a compound unity of two persons, acting as one person

Tit 2:13, 14
    …while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior”, Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for us, “that he (Jesus) might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works”.

Hebrews 1:8
    But of the Son He says, “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOR
    EVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

2 Peter 1:1
    Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Jude 1:4
    For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Rev 17:14 “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

Rev 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Deut 10:17 “For the LORD (Jehovah) your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

We need to accept everything taught about Him in scriptures ???

Furthermore, if anyone here mentions what I believe and alludes to it as incorrect, they open this thread up to a thread just like all the other threads. So, go ahead and mention my name and what you think that I believe so that I can correct you by scriptures. I'd rather you just left people's names out of this or innuendos where everyone really knows who you are talking about without mentioning names because I really would rather spend my time on not having to correct second grade 'papers.'

Kathi

princess
    Participant

continued……….

Kathi,

This thread was created to discuss this compound unity/trinity faith from a different point of view, so it is only logical to have the ones that believe in it not post here. I not coy about the matter, no reason to be underhanded about the matter, we are adults.

Your comments toward me, boring also. However, to insult HN was uncalled for.

Lightenup
    Participant

Princess,
    Here is your nasty insult, i.e. personal attack. I'm not surprised that you had to ask.

Since I am not one to play coy, WJ & KJ & LU are not permitted to post here. They post enough already and quite frankly it has become a bore, bordering on annoyance.

You mentioned long ago that my posts were quite the bore, but obviously you keep reading them…if you do not want to read my posts in your second grade thread, then leave my name out of it and the innuendos that obviously imply me. If you don't, then expect me to show up to post and correct you if I want to bother with it. I will try not to use big words when I do, that might be the problem, or is it Greek grammar that is over your head and therefore bores you? Those posts with big words and Greek grammar aren't directed at you anyway, I know better than that.

shimmer
    Participant

So whos in a bad mood then? Is something troubling you Kathi? It seems you do have a nice habit of tearing people down with what you say. If not that then the opposite, dependant on who it is.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 01 2011,22:09)
    Mike,
    You said:

Btw, what I said before had to do with people misrepresenting someone else's beliefs or words in a thread where that person could not defend themselves.  So far, no one here has misrepresented your beliefs, from what I can see.  If someone does, than it is my vote that you have every right to correct the misrepresentation right here in this thread.

So, I will correct that misrepresentation (of YOURS) right here in this thread.

you said:

Kathi, Keith and Jack truly adore Jesus with their whole heart.  They adore him so much that they feel the need to place him in a higher position than what is taught by the scriptures.  

This is what is taught in scriptures, in fact these are all scriptures.  I am happy to post them here for you to correct you (as you can see, Jesus is God in scriptures and that is what we are trying to tell you):

Isaiah 54:5
    “For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.  

Mark 12:35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he asked, “How is it that the teachers of the law say that the Christ is the son of David? 36David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared:

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.”’i
    37 David himself calls him ‘Lord.’  How then can he be his son?”

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.  

Luke 1:11 And an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the altar of incense. 12Zacharias was troubled when he saw the angel, and fear gripped him. 13But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John. 14“You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15“For he will be great in the sight of the Lord;  and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother’s womb. 16“And he will turn many of the sons of Israel back to the Lord their God . 17“It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him  in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared forthe Lord .

The “Lord their God” here is the same one that John goes before as a forerunner…i.e. Jesus.

“For he will be great in the sight of the Lord;

Jesus speaking:
    Matt 11:11 I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist;  yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

John 1:18
    No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 11:25
    Jesus said to her, “ I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

John 20:26After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” 27Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” 28Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

Acts 10:34
    34Opening his mouth, Peter said:
    “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, 35but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him. 36“The word which He sent to the sons of Israel,preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all) —37you yourselves know the thing which took place throughout all Judea, starting from Galilee, after the baptism which John proclaimed. 38“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. 39“We are witnesses of all the things He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They also put Him to death by hanging Him on a cross. 40“God raised Him up on the third day and granted that He become visible, 41not to all the people, but to ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42“And He ordered us to preach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. 43“Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.

Romans 9:5
    Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of  Christ, who is God over all,  forever praised! Amen.

1 Corinthians 1:2 NAS
    To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

1 Cor 2:6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood;  for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;

1 Cor 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Philippians 2:6 (New American Standard Bible)
    who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,

2 Thessalonians 1:12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, 17comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word.

If you look at the Greek, you will see that all the verbs that are in these two verses are written in the singular form, yet there are two subjects which would normally require the verbs to be written in plural form.  This suggests a compound unity of two persons, acting as one person

Tit 2:13, 14
    …while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior”, Jesus Christ, Who
    gave himself for us, “that he (Jesus) might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works”.

Hebrews 1:8
    But of the Son He says, “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

2 Peter 1:1
    Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

Jude 1:4
    For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Rev 17:14 “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

Rev 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Deut 10:17 “For the LORD (Jehovah) your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe. the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.

We need to accept everything taught about Him in scriptures  ???

Furthermore, if anyone here mentions what I believe and alludes to it as incorrect, they open this thread up to a thread just like all the other threads.  So, go ahead and mention my name and what you think that I believe so that I can correct you by scriptures.  I'd rather you just left people's names out of this or innuendos where everyone really knows who you are talking about without mentioning names because I really would rather spend my time on not having to correct second grade 'papers.'  

Kathi

Kathi

your quoting scriptures left and right up and down and with no understanding at all to them.

just your blindness of your UNITY compounded or other wise ,

go back and see those scriptures do not mean what you want them to mean ,told you before ,false is false truth is truth,

and you compounded unit is false ,and all of us gived you the scriptures that say so,

do not get abset if we keep saying what is true ,you are after all intittle to your opinion,for what it is worth

Pierre

princess
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 01 2011,15:19)
    Princess,
    Here is your nasty insult, i.e. personal attack.  I'm not surprised that you had to ask.

You mentioned long ago that my posts were quite the bore, but obviously you keep reading them…if you do not want to read my posts in your second grade thread, then leave my name out of it and the innuendos that obviously imply me.  If you don't, then expect me to show up to post and correct you if I want to bother with it.  I will try not to use big words when I do, that might be the problem, or is it Greek grammar that is over your head and therefore bores you?  Those posts with big words and Greek grammar aren't directed at you anyway, I know better than that.

ROFL

Kathi, is it your goal in life to insult ones intelligence level, it seems to be a repeatative habit of yours. You really need to let go of the bitterness and heal. Tis not healthy.

I did request that you did not post here, perhaps there was a reason for this. It seems this thread is too much for you and for your well being, will discontinue to reply to you until you have calmed down and have your wits about you.

Let me know.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 31 2011,23:31)
    So whos in a bad mood then? Is something troubling you Kathi? It seems you do have a nice habit of tearing people down with what you say. If not that then the opposite, dependant on who it is.

Shimmer,
    No, I am not in a bad mood but thanks for your concern.  If someone wants to take a punch at me, they are the ones who are starting it and need to be stood up to.  It seems like you never say anything to the initiator, just the one who they throw a punch at if they are standing up to them.  Favoritism maybe, or a personal vendetta motivating you?? Sad to be motivated by that. Truly not of God.

I think you are 'hearing' the wrong voice in your head here.  I am not the initiator…but I can stand up to those who are.  I'm a teacher and I am used to teaching people a lesson.  They don't always like it, that is ok, sometimes it isn't meant for them to like.  Bullies have to learn somewhere.  Too many people are afraid of them.

shimmer
    Participant

Haha whos the bully? thats so funny!

shimmer
    Participant

Kathi, go away.

Lightenup
    Participant

Princess,

Kathi, is it your goal in life to insult ones intelligence level, it seems to be a repeatative habit of yours.

Really good example of doing the twist here…you are the one that started the whole thing about my boring posts…you are the initiator here and I stand up to you. Don't get confused. I will keep posting as long as I care to if you keep throwing your insults my way. If you want a thread without me in it, stop throwing the punches at me. Easy!

Lightenup
    Participant

You are the bully shimmer and you have been the bully for a very long time. You have always been the initiator. You are not alone though. You initiate, I stand up to you. You are so confused!

shimmer
    Participant

Iv sen kids acting better than you. How old are you?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account