Communicate with spirit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Miia
    Participant

Concerning Christianity: What drives any Christian to write a book/ blog with so many people saying different things? The answer is that we each have some knowledge, but not all knowledge. So, though one may teach the truth, they also teach things they do not know, or have wrong. Example, I know the times we are in and the delusion. I know how Jesus will return. Do I believe in a trinity or non-trinity or what? Well, that is where I do not have all knowledge, where others do, (whomever is correct!)

Ed J
    Participant

Concerning Christianity: What drives any Christian to write a book/ blog with so many people saying different things? The answer is that we each have some knowledge, but not all knowledge. So, though one may teach the truth, they also teach things they do not know, or have wrong. Example, I know the times we are in and the delusion. I know how Jesus will return. Do I believe in a trinity or non-trinity or what? Well, that is where I do not have all knowledge, where others do, (whomever is correct!)

Irrelevant

Ed J
    Participant

Many write opinionated religious books Ed. My mother is one and so are you, but there is no need for anyone to teach us, (1 John 2.27). ‘The writing of books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body’, (Ecclesiastes 12.12). These days I prefer fiction.

Also irrelevant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Point #1. With the exception of Jesus’ quote (on the top of page 17) AND POINT #2 (listed below)
    what is on page 17 of the book “Witness the Real” is garbled nonsense and utter confusion.

Point #2. On page 17 of the book “Witness the Real” the number “3.68421052631578947”
    has an actual understandable meaning and its meaning was both searched out and disclosed by me.

”Ed, I will agree to your two points so we can move on”

Are you now starting to regret your words,
    like BD has regretted his words before you?

Great YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO figure this out, if you do you truly are witness
    if not you fail.
    This is your test set up specifically for you since 2005 so what will you say?” – Bodhitharta

Hi BD,

The answer to your number riddle “3.68421052631578947” is 420 ÷ 114

“Very Good 420/114
    I will tell you I am starting to believe your calling,
    because this quest has been given to many and NONE has arrived at 420/114 INCLUDING ME.” – Bodhitharta

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, (1)I can’t comment at all on the book, because
    it’s been so long since I read it, and I have a bad memory, …
    (2)So no comment.

Hi Miia,

1) Page 17 was written ON THE SAME DAY the rest of the book “Witness the Real” was written. The spirit
    that helped BD write page 17 is the spirit that helped BD write the rest of the book “IN ONE DAY”!

2) What? Are you getting cold feet now? You
    have been commenting on his book all along.
    Need I remind you of what you have said earlier:

Ed, I will say that we can definitely conclude that God authored the words of Jesus only, (on p.17).

This, plus your agreeing to my two points, means that you agree
    that the spirit that helped BD write his book wasn’t God.
    Here are Jesus’ words for you to contemplate on…

From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
    Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?” (John 6:66-67)

Here are more of Jesus’ words for you to contemplate on…

“I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then
    because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” (Rev 3:15-16)

So I ask again are you now getting cold feet?

Ed J
    Participant

I will spue thee out of my mouth

Most people take this to mean: ‘I will throw you away like garbage’
    But I have reason to believe that is not at all what Jesus had in mind.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed, I can’t comment at all on the book, because
    it’s been so long since I read it, and I have a bad memory, …
    So no comment.

Hi Miia,

Sounds like you read the book “Witness the Real”,
    but you did NOT read the little book HolyCityBibleCode.
    I say this because “the little book” called HolyCityBibleCode
    is not so easily forgotten. I jumped to the correct conclusion, yes?

Ed J
    Participant

Many write opinionated religious books Ed. My mother is one and so are you, but there is no need for anyone to teach us

Hi Miia,

Did you not read her book either?

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Point #1. With the exception of Jesus’ quote (on the top of page 17) AND POINT #2 (listed below)
    what is on page 17 of the book “Witness the Real” is garbled nonsense and utter confusion.

Point #2. On page 17 of the book “Witness the Real” the number “3.68421052631578947”
    has an actual understandable meaning and its meaning was both searched out and disclosed by me.

“Ed, I will agree to your two points so we can move on”

Are you now starting to regret your words,
    like BD has regretted his words before you?

“Great YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO figure this out, if you do you truly are witness”
    if not you fail.
    This is your test set up specifically for you since 2005 so what will you say?” – Bodhitharta

Hi BD,

The answer to your number riddle “3.68421052631578947” is 420 ÷ 114

“Very Good 420/114
    “I will tell you I am starting to believe your calling,
    because this quest has been given to many and NONE has arrived at 420/114 INCLUDING ME.” – Bodhitharta

Hi Ed,
    Do you seriously think I have not got better things to do than go over this repeatedly?

For one it takes time to read your posts, for two: This doesn’t concern me.

Miia
    Participant

I will spue thee out of my mouth

Most people take this to mean: ‘I will throw you away like garbage’
    But I have reason to believe that is not at all what Jesus had in mind.

Hebrews 12:5-7? (I agree).

“My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord,
    nor be weary when reproved by him.
    For the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
    and chastises every son whom he receives.”

The same word ‘discipline’ follows the words of Jesus, ‘I will spit you out of my mouth’, in Revelation 3:15-22

“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Sounds like you read the book “Witness the Real”,
    but you did NOT read the little book HolyCityBibleCode.
    I say this because “the little book” called HolyCityBibleCode
    is not so easily forgotten. I jumped to the correct conclusion, yes?

I read both books years ago. Can’t remember much, sorry.

Did you not read her book either?

I typed it up for her from typing paper to computer so she could publish them. So yes I read that book.

Miia
    Participant

Need I remind you of what you have said earlier:

Ed, I will say that we can definitely conclude that God authored the words of Jesus only, (on p.17).

This, plus your agreeing to my two points, means that you agree
    that the spirit that helped BD write his book wasn’t God.
    Here are Jesus’ words for you to contemplate on…

I may have said that concerning p.17, but I have no memory of the entire book so I cannot comment, can I? So don’t say I have implied something I have not.

What? Are you getting cold feet now? You
    have been commenting on his book all along.

Because you kept asking. I told you I do NOT want to discuss this, now please don’t discuss this. I won’t be answering any more questions concerning it.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

If you do not want to discuss (yours, mine, and others) how
    we “Communicate” “with spirit” on open forums with me,
    then I will no longer burden you with such discussions.

“But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
    for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.” (Ephesians 5:13)
    You can choose to remain in the dark (like a mushroom) if you like.

“What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye
    hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.” (Matt.10:27)
    but as for me: Matt 10:27 & Eph 5:13 is what “I” will continue to do

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Let me know if you change your mind and you want to discuss “Communicate” “with spirit” with me.

Miia
    Participant

double post

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed. I don’t want to discuss others. Let’s talk about you.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

OK let me tie it all together for you since you now want me to be the focus

Point #1. It was an angel who helped BD write the book Witness the Real
    Point #2. It was “God” who gave the angel the number “3.68421052631578947” to put in BD’s book
    Point #3. That number was God’s way of accrediting me with official sanction to BD by solving it (420 ÷ 114)
    Point #4. God has already accredited me with official sanction in Joshua 22:34 where “Ed” is witness that he: “YHVH is God”

Figuring out “3.68421052631578947” (420 ÷ 114) accredits me with official sanction to BD as YHVH’s witness.
    But what does 420 ÷ 114 mean? What is God’s message? How does 420 ÷ 114 prove to BD that “YHVH is God” ?

I was in a position much like Daniel:

Daniel was not only required to tell King Neb what his dream was,
    and but was also required to tell King Neb what his dream means.

Solving 420 ÷ 114 was like telling King Neb what his dream (3.68421052631578947) was
    but I was also required to tell King Neb (Bodhitharta) what God’s message of 420 ÷ 114 means.

Today, or should I say yesterday was the last of the triad of blood moons.
    I saw it and it was beautiful. What does the triad of blood moons
    have to do with God’s message of 420 ÷ 114 to Bodhitharta?

I will explain

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Knowing the end for the beginning, this was not that difficult of a puzzle for me to solve.
    As I said before I was put in a position like Daniel, and that where I found the answer.

וּזְרֹעִים, מִמֶּנּוּ יַעֲמֹדוּ; וְחִלְּלוּ הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַמָּעוֹז, וְהֵסִירוּ הַתָּמִיד, וְנָתְנוּ, הַשִּׁקּוּץ מְשֹׁמֵם=420 Daniel 11:31

מְשֹׁמֵם=420 (the Hebrew word translated to desolate)
    desolation=114 (the English word desolation)

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation=114, spoken of by Daniel
    the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) (Matt 24:15)

the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel is the islamic ‘Dome of the Rock’
    standing in the holy place (on the temple Mount) polluting the sanctuary of strength.

Jesus then said: “let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:” (Matt 24:16)

Flee to the mountains means: flee to the Nations – Mountains in biblical terminology means Nations

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

OK let me tie it all together for you since you now want me to be the focus

Point #1. It was an angel who helped BD write the book Witness the Real
    Point #2. It was “God” who gave the angel the number “3.68421052631578947” to put in BD’s book
    Point #3. That number was God’s way of accrediting me with official sanction to BD by solving it (420 ÷ 114)
    Point #4. God has already accredited me with official sanction in Joshua 22:34 where “Ed” is witness that he: “YHVH is God”

Figuring out “3.68421052631578947” (420 ÷ 114) accredits me with official sanction to BD as YHVH’s witness.
    But what does 420 ÷ 114 mean? What is God’s message? How does 420 ÷ 114 prove to BD that “YHVH is God” ?

I was in a position much like Daniel:

Daniel was not only required to tell King Neb what his dream was,
    and but was also required to tell King Neb what his dream means.

Solving 420 ÷ 114 was like telling King Neb what his dream (3.68421052631578947) was
    but I was also required to tell King Neb (Bodhitharta) what God’s message of 420 ÷ 114 means.

Today, or should I say yesterday was the last of the triad of blood moons.
    I saw it and it was beautiful. What does the triad of blood moons
    have to do with God’s message of 420 ÷ 114 to Bodhitharta?

I will explain

Hi Ed, please continue sounds interesting!

Ed J
    Participant

Jesus then said: “let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:” (Matt 24:16)

In case you think this interpretation is wrong, God himself corroborates this interpretation
    The islamic ‘Dome of the Rock’ (abomination of desolation) was built in 688AD.

“We have also a more sure word of prophecy;
    whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,
    as unto a light that shineth in a dark place” (2 Peter 1:19)

…………….688AD + 1,260years = 1948AD (fulfilling Isaiah 66:8)

“And the woman (Israel) fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God,
    that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (Rev 12:6)

Prophecy is given as “a day for a year” (ref. Exek 4:6)

“Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
    or shall a nation (1948AD) be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD” (Isaiah 66:8-9)

“The Witness Ed”

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 315 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account