Christianity is Hopelessly Confused

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 351 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

So my intentions cause you to disobey a direct command of your master, then I am your master, right?

Jesus says “do not judge” and “love your enemies” and your answer is you do not care what Jesus says you will instead respond according to what you perceive as the intentions of someone…is this the way of Christ?

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

If the word was God then God was made flesh so that means Jesus is God

That reasoning is flawed because the word “was” is a form of “be” and so the statement “the Word was God” has three possible basic interpretations not to mention the variation within those possibilities. The same with the statement “the word was made flesh”.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi @kerwin

I agree with you i was just stating that a person has a valid claim on the ambiguity of a statement, everyone is not going to study like you do so clear statements such as “Jesus is not God” would have been clear to everyone. The Quaran was sent down for Clarity and as a Mercy to believers.

Thus doth Allah Make clear His Signs to you: In order that ye may understand.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #242)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

It offers human rules and regulations that give you comfort?

No need to relate to  our spiritual God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

ALLAH is your God will you not recieve admonishment

The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.

( سورة يس , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #10)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Allah! There is no God but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. no slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #255)

bodhitharta
    Participant

There is no God but He: That is the witness of Allah, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no God but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #18)

Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other Gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other Gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away (from the right).

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #116)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Are you my enemy?

Why?

Trying to rescue you from the fire is not evil.

NickHassan
    Participant

hi BD,

Your teachings offer nothing.

Thy Word is truth.

Ed J
    Participant

HI Nick

Yet you and people like EDJ keep condemning and with the other side of your mouth you keep saying you love Jesus your actions say otherwise can you not spread your message or discuss your view without condemnation?

Hi BD,

You judge after the flesh, I judge no-one.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Does the Word of God make you feel condemned?

Ed J
    Participant

BD said:

ALLAH is your God

No BD, “YHVH is GOD”
    ‘al-Lah’ is satan

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

Hi BD,

You judge after the flesh, I judge no-one.

You judge and condemn everyone, you are the most hate filled Christian I have ever met

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Why are you saying the God is Satan?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

Does the Word of God make you feel condemned?

No, but you don’t speak the word of God nor do you represent Jesus…if you did you wouldn’t judge at all, do you not trust Jesus to judge rightly?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

1Jn2.18f

..even now there are many antichrists..They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us they would have continued with us; but they went out that they may be made manifest that they were not all of us

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Kerwin

Ed,

I know we don’t agree on everything but one thing is for sure, you have common sense and spiritual sense we have a valid dialogue and I do separate your Christian belief from those of EdJ and people like nick, acyually I don’t know how you and Gene get along but you two are some of the most legitimate researchers and believers

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

King James Bible
    He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Beware the patronising tongue.

He serves another master.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Hi Kerwin,

Why are you trying to put your words in my mouth?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account