Brian Head Welch of Korn explains a love only found in Jesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Brian Phillip Welch simply known as ‘Head’ is a singer and songwriter for nu metal band Korn. He along with fellow guitarist James “Munky” Shaffer developed Korn’s unique musical sound. He became a Christian in 2005 and concentrated on being a father as well as pursuing a solo career. He released his solo album, Save Me from Myself, in 2008.

God doesn’t live in a building, He lives in absolutely any heart that will invite Him in. It’s not a fairy tale. It’s not like believing in the “Tooth Fairy” or “Santa Clause.” It’s actually a Spirit Who comes and lives inside of you.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Maybe this pop rock religionist can get his own show on God.tv and go on tour with Todd Bentley.Bentley can kick people in the face to cure them of cancer and Welch can smash anointed guitars over their head;sounds like a great show!! and we can have a new laughing revival.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You sound like Jesus…not.

AndrewAD
    Participant

But Jesus wasn’t a Christian;is that right? I’ve heard charismaniacs say that anyway. And if it was the Spirit who lead the apostle Bentley to kick old ladies in the face to cure them then maybe the Spirit can can lead to guitar smashing and Jesus tattoos too. Bentley raised 300 people from the dead,saved a million and was anointed by Rick Joyner as an apostle. So maybe Welch can also reach those wonderful heights too?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Correct. Jesus didn’t follow himself. But we are to follow him if we want to be led to green pasture. He is the shepherd and his sheep hear his voice. And we are all unique. When we accept God’s salvation we do not all become the same. God uses us where we are at.

Rather than criticize other servants, we should be working out our own salvation and making sure we are in God’s will.

To judge oneself is better than judging everyone else.

AndrewAD
    Participant

No I wasn’t meaning to judge this guy too harshly and I don’t.I hope he really has found his salvation. I’m happy for him.But if he does join up with IHOP,Joyner,Bentley and that crew then he’s joined the circus as far as I’m concerned.And yes he strikes me as one of those.

And did you fail to notice at 4:13 of the video or thereabouts where in his prayer to Jesus he prays that Jesus will show himself as God to his listeners? I noticed it right off and almost mentioned it in my first post on this topic. So how do you judge that? new Christian ignorant zeal perhaps?

It’s ok with me since Jesus says in St John “ye believe in God,believe also in me” Idk how you may take that T8 but as a new believer it had a great impact on me and even now it says to me that we should believe in Jesus the same way we believe there is a god.

AndrewAD
    Participant

And as far as judging myself goes I’ve nearly judged myself right out of Christianity because of constant manipulation and guilt trips.Oh sure we are all different and some don’t take it all so serious. I sometimes wish I could’ve been such a great pretender in the past.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I agree. We don’t have all the answers, all the more when we first believe. I hope he doesn’t get led astray by all the false teachings too. But he appears to have genuine faith which is the most important, although there are many Christians that would judge him harshly based on his appearance alone which is sad.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account