Boston, MA Area Non trinitarians For Bible Study

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marie Copeland Alexander 21 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author
     Marie Copeland Alexander 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 1

Hi. I am looking for people who are in the Boston, MA area who do not have a church and would like to study, pray and keep Sabbath together. I do not go to church any longer but I am a fervent prayer and communion with God. I am looking for others like myself; who want to worship in spirit and in truth. Jesus did not stay in an apostate church and nor will I stay in one. I have a literature ministry so I go out a lot to minister to others. I am looking for others that would like to ” Be About Our FATHERS Business” as HE has instructed us to do.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 863
    • Total replies 17,410

Hi. I would love to join you, but New Zealand is a little too far away from Boston.

Marie Copeland Alexander 
    Participant
    • Topics started 1
    • Total replies 1

Hi. I wish you were not so far as well. In prayer this morning I was pouring my heart out to the LORD GOD asking for the Holy Spirit for His people ” Who are called by HIS name” we need the spirit of the LORD to help us to get out and about to finish the work He has sent us to do. I would love for others as myself to come together in the upper room as did the disciples of old. Jesus prayed the FATHER we would be one and we must pray for it as well. Thanks for answering my post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account