Are the sons of God the angels?

This topic contains 169 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  t8 3 months ago.

• Author
     t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

t8, I guess the purpose of your investigation into ‘strange flesh’ is to keep the thread going as nothing else is happening here.

I would rather nothing happen here than a bunch of people argue over little things like posting a particular video.

I didn’t even bother reading the rest of your posts after that comment. I don’t think you are of the right spirit. The forums is about a real search for truth, not about aggravation and antagonising people.

Finally, the site actually gets decent traffic and has done for nearly two decades. About 1 year ago, the forums stopped about 6 people from posting. They posted everyday and argued over nothing. It was pointless. This site is not about quantity but quality.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

Also, why it was ever conceivable that the holy angels could be mistaken for fallen angels? –  Jael

lol. No one said this. It was a misconception from your own mind.

It was never conceivable BY ME that the holy angels would be mistaken for fallen angels. Jodi

It was only ever conceivable by Jael. No one but him said this or taught it. The guy in the video is saying strange flesh is different flesh to human flesh. He is not saying that strange flesh is the flesh of fallen angels. I assume he believes as does most others that they were holy angels in physical form or in a form like us.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

yes you have recognized that the questions are quite stupid, that was a point I was trying to make!

While I may not agree with all his points, I thought many of his questions and points were actually pretty good. I will post the video up again and look at one of the first questions and ask you why it is stupid.

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

Will ask you what I think is a good question or point. Then you can answer as to why it is silly. For now though, it is getting late, so gotta get some sleep. 🙂

t8 
    Participant
    • Topics started 858
    • Total replies 17,399

Did Jesus quote from the Book of Enoch?

Viewing 5 posts - 166 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account