About

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Admin Admin 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Admin Admin 
    Keymaster
    • Topics started 83
    • Total replies 1,245

Hi Richard. I do not post much about myself on this site. Neither did the writers of the Bible do that.

Today, much of Christianity is focused on individuals. Even whole denominations are named after certain men. Imagine if we had the Pauls vs the Peters. I have a problem with these divisions. It is not about individual people, but Jesus Christ. We are here to serve and if the word of God comes from us, then God get’s the glory. Focusing on individuals in order to judge the words coming from them is the wrong way to judge IMO. People can say anything they want about themselves. Their words stand or fall on their own. Personally, I try to judge words that people speak or write on their own without prejudice. Wanting to know someone’s denomination to judge them reminds me of this verse:

What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

Profile photo of Melvyn M Lusterio Melvyn M Lusterio 
    Participant
    • Topics started 18
    • Total replies 14

The Good Force be with you!

Excellent site we have here, thanks for making this possible!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Keymaster
    • Topics started 83
    • Total replies 1,245

thx 🙂

Profile photo of hoghead1 hoghead1 
    Participant
    • Topics started 0
    • Total replies 343

I’m a newbie here.  So far, I’ve been receiving all sorts of inflammatory posts mocking Christians.  In addition, I am receiving posts filled with four-letter words.  I don’t know what kind f a forum this is, but it surely isn’t scholarly or Christian.

Keymaster
    • Topics started 83
    • Total replies 1,245

Hi @hoghead1 . See that number at the right of each post, it is a link to the post. Find one of these inflammatory posts, right-click on the post number and copy the link address, then paste the link into a post here. I will then take a look at the post.

Profile photo of Melvyn M Lusterio Melvyn M Lusterio 
    Participant
    • Topics started 18
    • Total replies 14

Excellent, thanks for making this possible! God bless! Alleluia! Amen! <3 🙂 * (Y)

Keymaster
    • Topics started 83
    • Total replies 1,245

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2017 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account