About us

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Keymaster

Jesus said, “my sheep hear my voice”.

What did Jesus say with his voice?

Jesus said, “this is eternal life, that you may know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom ye have sent”.

DavidL says, if you have the Spirit, then you will hear his voice/interpretation of scripture.

DavidL says, “for this is eternal life, that you may know the only true God, and Jesus is that true God”.

Which one shall I choose. I think I will hear Jesus and go with scripture DavidL.

DavidL
    Participant

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches..

Hmmm…I wonder who said that…?

“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.”
    – Romans 8:14

again, by trying to deny the Trinity you only end up confirming it’s truth – the voice of the Shepherd and the voice of the Spirit are ONE and the same…!!

This raises the real issue for me – that all your arguments against the obvious Triune nature of God in Scripture, are lacking the vital element of ‘inspiration’…that is, they do not originate from the Holy Spirit but rather they are the products of your own human logical deductions…

Who do I trust…your deductions about Scripture, or the testimony of Scripture itself..?!

DavidL
    Participant

What you are doing is quoting the words of Scripture out of context… you are using these words about the Father being the only true God to try and deny the Trinity…

and while it seems to work in your own mind, the sad reality is that those who acknowledge the Trinity already know and acknowledge that the Father and Son are obviously two separate Beings (just as a husband and wife are obviously two separate people)..but the two are ONE…!!

“..the head of Christ is God.” (1 Corinthians 11:3) This does not nullify the Trinity like you suppose…it only shows the role of the Father to the Son…

to Jesus, the Father is His God – His only God, just as to a wife her husband is her head…and yet, just as the Father and Son are ONE, so according to Scripture, the husband and wife (being two separate entities) are likewise one…

and far from being out of context – this relationship between God and Christ is linked together in the same verse as a husband being head of the wife.

Admin
    Keymaster

Your whole defense for promoting Athanasius’s Trinity Doctrine is to say that it is about being led by the Spirit. It goes something like this. If you are born-again, then the spirit will lead you to the secret teaching that Jesus is God. But what evidence or scripture is the basis of this assumption.

I will tell you why you say this. Because you cannot prove any of this from scripture, you are forced to make this a secret that the Spirit reveals.

Jesus said that eternal life was to know the only true God as well as Jesus Christ (himself).

But here is the thing. Scripture is inspired by God. Thus your Trinity should be there. But it is not. Even Jesus teachings are contradictory.

In this you have been proven wrong. You are a victim of traditions and doctrines of men. But you have made yourself this victim because you have also been shown the scriptures and Jesus own words.

Those that belong to Jesus hear his words. That was another thing he said. Up to you to believe the Lord or not.

Admin
    Keymaster

My view is the Spirit is the Father’s Spirit, and his Spirit dwells in those that belong to him and that Spirit can flow from God to Jesus to us. Thus it can come from Jesus.

DavidL
    Participant

“Before Abraham was, I AM”….”If you know Me, you will also know My Father.”…”I and the Father are ONE.”

yes, I believe…!

Gary

Hi,

Who can I speak to regarding advertising today?

Thanks,

Gary

Admin
    Keymaster

We use Adsense to cover costs for the site.
    But go to the Contact Form down the bottom of the following page if you want to talk privately.

About

Wakeup
    Participant

HI t8.

I like to donate monthly; can you email me with some info
    of how to go about it

Shalom.
    wakeup.

Miia
    Participant

The site is looking good now, on the computer and the mobile!

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback.
    My only concern now is performance.
    Is the speed okay?

🙂

Miia
    Participant

Speed seems fine Admin!

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account