A poll

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    martian
    Participant

Is the quote saying that Jesus is God?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am not sure how this poll works.
    I know that you are asking people to vote, but what are we voting for?

Who are we talking about?

Whose quotes?

TimothyVI
    Participant

I'm sorry martian. I am confused as to how the poll is supposed to work.
    Do you want us to check each of the sayings that claim that Jesus is God?

I am a little slow today.

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

OOOPS!
    We posted at the exact same time T8.

Tim

Proclaimer
    Participant

The thing is that you can only choose one option.

So maybe an option “none of the above” would have been good if you disagree with all the options.

Also if you agree with more than one, then a poll with one choice per person cannot reflect that.

martian
    Participant

I messed up the post. sorry – Just read the entire thing and tell me if this person is saying that Jesus is God.

charity
    Participant

Quote (martian @ Nov. 18 2007,08:32)
    I messed up the post.    sorry – Just read the entire thing and tell me if this person is saying that Jesus is God.

:D mess up the post… you still got a long way to catch up to me

Samuel
    Participant

I don't know what it is exactly that you all believe…from that last statement I would say this person is or was someone that believes in a Trinity …but is being convinced by some Oneness people that the Oneness belief is right.

I really don't know how to explain what I believe. Its rather difficult…but simple at the same time. The difficult part is trying to get someone that is already rooted in a certain belief to understand or “See” what I'm talking about. The simple part is …I believe it because the Spirit of GOD showed it to me. How can you argue with what the Spirit shows you?

Oneness use a Human based Model to explain GOD (The Trinity do the same thing as well…how ironic eh?) …In other words they use this example:
    I am Samuel…I am also a Father, and a brother,and a Banker, and a Son, and a …well….you see where I'm going with this.

It's really confusing to hear both of these religions state their point. In fact it can be confusing for you to hear any religion to state their point…Any high paid preacher can prove any point.

I could easily make up some hog wash and gather up enough scriptures to prove it. That is MANS demise! You see?

You see MAN thinks that they have to depend on other MEN to get the Truth and Wisdom. They also think that once they get this Truth and Wisdom from MEN…that they should FORCE it upon other MEN. GOD would not have it this way, this is what I believe in my heart.

It's like this. If GOD wanted us to be FORCED into believing something…he could have easily made us with no decision making thoughts of our own…and forced us to worship him. Just like he has made other things in this same manor.
    However, he wanted to create a creature that had the ability to do what ever it wished…That way when it decided to Love and Worship and Fellowship with him…it would be of its own free will.

Now, its easy to see how MAN would be compelled to use a model of a MAN to explain the ways of GOD. Simply because the Bible tells us that we were created in his OWN IMAGE.
    We are the Sons of GOD as well…yes…we came from GOD therefore we are his SONS. People have in this forum that some men had become the Sons of Satan.
    Malachi 2:10
    0 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?of Satan.

I'd would rather like to say that they had become the Servants of Satan. They were deceived by his lies and iniquity and darkness.
    Ezekiel 28:15
    5 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Satan has created nothing but iniquity and deceit and lies. Satan is not our creator, The only thing Satan is the Author of is confusion! The TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM!

I have come to find the light in a great many things. It is really amazing when you pray and study and counsel with GOD…what truths you will find. Man was deceived of Satan from the beginning…Satan's job is to destroy MAN…GOD's creation…Satan would have what is dear to GOD be destroyed. That is what Satan wants…to deceive MAN into their damnation.

So, back to the point. Man was created in GOD's image. Therefore, Man would like to think that our traditions and structures are as GOD's traditions and structures. And, to an extent I would agree.

However, no man knoweth the mind of GOD. And we are not his counsel…he is ours.
    Romans 11
    33O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

At times I find Mans arguments to be rather humorous. The Irony in a lot of things would appall you.

This battle of all these religions are in direct consternation with themselves at all times. For each religion or doctrine is unto is own equivocally impressive, if presented by the right speaker…
    That is to say that any person of any belief can confuse you with their blasphemies, their false doctrines and false GODs, their gifts from Satan of lies and deceit.

Now…this would all seem to be in direct contradiction with the Bible as it is written that Man or Men are supposed to deliver the Gospel and be a testament to the World. However, I must remind you that you should take head to the word “Deliver” here. It is only our job to deliver the message…not to argue, and make pain with our brothers and sisters in Christ, or force it upon them. It is simply to Deliver the message. Anything you do beyond that you are taking into your own hands. Paul was not sent to baptize…he was sent to Preach the Gospel. He was not sent to have people killed that would not believe in Christ…he was sent to preach the Gospel. He was not sent to argue with anyone…he was sent to preach the Gospel.
    You might say well if someone says this or that…the what should we do? At best you should just simply agree to disagree with them. Smile…and say God bless you.
    Once you've delivered the message and people still refuse to believe in it…its out of your hands at that time.

This is the exact reason why some people that would otherwise believe the truth are deceived and refuse to believe. Because you have some Man out there that is professing to be a Christian that acts like the Devil. Who is going to believe the Devil? Even everyone that don't believe in GOD knows the Devil is a Liar.

If you want people to believe you are come from GOD and you are a testament to his word…you need to act like GOD would act if he were there. You are his DIRECT IMAGE. His Testament and you should thus act like it. Who is going to believe you when you say GOD is of Love and Loves all…and you have no Love in you?

Man is always arguing with one another. Even the day of the last supper the Apostles were arguing with how would sit at what seat…who was going to be revered the most…and Jesus was telling them its not about that…and he got down and started washing their feet.

Ok…so I got off subject here a little bit…sorry.

O! the battle of the Trinity and the Oneness, and the Baptists, and every other religion, belief, and doctrine out there. They are at each others throat literally at all times (Which is not the way GOD would have you act). And they try to prove each other wrong…and yet end up proving each other right. Which is why I believe that a little of the Truth exists in every religion…except the catholics…I'm not really sure that have any of the truth..except the fact that I think they do believe that Jesus came in the Flesh. But the point is, your not going to find your answers with consulting with men. You are going to find them by consulting with GOD.

Just like Men in the world today try to prove that GOD is not with their science and wat-knot, yet they end up proving that he is.

That just goes to show you yet another thing in the Bible is true…that the truth WILL be delivered to everyone.
    The truth will set you free!
    Jesus' Blood Saves!
    GOD loves you all!

And may GOD bless your life, in ways you can't imagine.
    Amen.

david
    Participant

What is the question?

Proclaimer
    Participant

What is the answer?

charity
    Participant

Hows your book coming along Matian?

martian
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Dec. 06 2007,15:34)

I have been very ill and not much stqamina to work on it. I am undergoing treatments every day for two hours and that tires me out a bit. I have to drive 60 miles one way for the treatments and then two hours there. Get a bit overwhelming at times.
    I hope to get back to it soon.

charity
    Participant

Quote (martian @ Dec. 06 2007,16:05)

Quote (charity @ Dec. 06 2007,15:34)

I have been very ill and not much stqamina to work on it.  I am undergoing treatments every day for two hours and that tires me out a bit. I have to drive 60 miles one way for the treatments and then two hours there. Get a bit overwhelming at times.

God bless you.

IM4Truth
    Participant

martian That is interesting my Husnand published one Book and has another ready to be published, but we have no money right now to do so. I have posted some of His work, like the article on the trinity tread Who is God. I think He has done a very good Job.

Prace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Dec. 06 2007,20:33)
    martian That is interesting my Husnand published one Book and has another ready to be published, but we have no money right now to do so. I have posted some of His work, like the article on the trinity tread Who is God. I think He has done a very good Job.

Prace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Check this website out.

How to publish a book, on a budget.

http://www.lulu.com/

You upload the content and it gets made into a book on the cheap.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (martian @ Dec. 06 2007,16:05)
    I have been very ill and not much stqamina to work on it. I am undergoing treatments every day for two hours and that tires me out a bit. I have to drive 60 miles one way for the treatments and then two hours there. Get a bit overwhelming at times.

Hi Martian.

Be encouraged. God only expects from us that which he has given us. If you are in a space where you cannot do much, then don't feel bad about it.

In those times even if all you can do is pray, then that is great.
    I feel too busy to pray, but if I had to drive 60 miles everyday, I would have more time to do that, and to think about stuff too.

It is good to look at the opportunities that arise from your circumstances. There is always something we can do to serve God.

I like the way Paul puts it:

Philippians 4:12
    I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

May you be blessed.

:)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Martian I am so sorry that you are sick. Driving 2 hours one way has to be hard, 2 hours treatment that takes 6 hours all together, no wonder that you are tired out. I will pray for you to have more strenght.
    May God Bless you and Keep You in His Love.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account