2 Commandments, in Which Way do YOU Love Jesus

This topic contains 127 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  GeneBalthrop 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

If the fold is the church of the world how would they be helped?

‘Whatever plants My Father did not plant will be pulled out.’

WorshippingJesus 
    Participant
    • Topics started 50
    • Total replies 12,316

NH, my oldest opponent! How are you?

Nick, I am glad you talk to your Lord in prayer! I don’t want to crash this thread by getting off topic. Are you Catholic? Do you also talk to Mary, or any of the other saints etc? If not why not? You seem to think prayer is not exclusive to God?

WJ

Edited for spelling errors.

WorshippingJesus 
    Participant
    • Topics started 50
    • Total replies 12,316

LU

Amen Kathi! Jesus said “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.” Lk 10:27

We should have the same devotion and Love for Jesus and the Holy Spirit as the Father God! I don’t see how you can give the same devotion and Love to Jesus unless you see them as equal.

WJ

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

Nick,

You are letting your fears keep you from searching for a church that teaches the Word of God. That spirit of fear is not from God. Who do you think wants to keep you out of church Nick? God or satan? Follow God. No church is perfect but some are much better than others. God can use imperfect churches. Look at their fruit and value that. We all see dimly now…some churches see more clearly than others but none that call Jesus “Lord” and the Son of God who came in the flesh, died and rose again for our salvation and  believe in the Word of God should be despised.  It will do you good!

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

Agreed Keith!

John 5:22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

WorshippingJesus 
    Participant
    • Topics started 50
    • Total replies 12,316

LU,May wrote:

Can you choose boldly, right here, publicly, out in the open and in the light? Or are you not able to answer?

LU

I choose to Boldly say I love and Worship Jesus as I love and Worship the Father God! 🙂 My name should say it all!

WJ

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

Yeah, you read the OP correctly! Thank you for your direct and bold response, Keith! That bold declaration is the evidence of being born again by the Spirit. Not many can confess that unfortunately. Your name does indeed say it all, haha.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi WJ,

No,

I came out of the whore of Babylon and her blasphemous insults to the God of Israel.

How about you?

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

You may try to follow God but following his Son is an easier task.

We do not have to suffer and die as he did, but only need to repent and be baptised in his name.

Then we can be given a share of the Spirit – having the Spirit is what defines the church, which humanism imitates.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

Do you still need men to teach you the word of God?

That is a role that the Spirit is meant to have.

You cannot serve two masters.

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

Hi Nick,

You are right that it is easier to relate to Jesus and follow Him and obey Him, that is one reason that the Father sent the Son who willingly went, to help us to relate to Him since He became flesh like us. He is the head of the church, the church gathers…find one. It will do you good!

Lightenup 
    Participant
    • Topics started 63
    • Total replies 10,302

Nick,

Do you serve the Father, do you also serve the Son? Unless they are together as ONE God, then you are serving two masters.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

Jesus began his life when he was conceived in Mary.

You have got mixed up with the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Son, the Word.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

Would you try to divide the Son from the Father?

What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

NickHassan 
    Participant
    • Topics started 284
    • Total replies 70,325

Hi LU,

The Body of Christ is one.

But you would offer options?

Do you follow Apollos or Peter or Paul?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2018 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account